Hotwife may describe some of us better

Funmainecouple

Couple
From
ME, US
We are a long-time swinging couple exploring mfm play with BBC partners. Typically hubby joins with the attention focused on her. She has not ruled out playing with couples and single females again in the future, but for now he has agreed to stay faithful to her and allow her as much BBC as she would like. She is enjoying the freedom of it and of course the sex with hot guys. So are we a Hotwife couple or cuckold? And do these labels matter?

Cuckolding is cuckolding, just google it. Hotwife is a lifestyle that have surpassed swinging with a large margin today and is the fastest growing sexual lifestyle in the world. Basicly its a couple where the woman have sexual freedom while the husband does not.

We are a long-time swinging couple exploring mfm play with BBC partners. Typically hubby joins with the attention focused on her. She has not ruled out playing with couples and single females again in the future, but for now he has agreed to stay faithful to her and allow her as much BBC as she would like. She is enjoying the freedom of it and of course the sex with hot guys. So are we a Hotwife couple or cuckold? And do these labels matter?
I won't say that the labels matter in the grand scheme of things but they do matter to a certain extent and here is why. They matter in the sense of what you're looking to get out of the experience. They matter when selecting the right Bull for your particular situation. If you're a couple who enjoys the type of play typically associated with the cuckold lifestyle then ideally you would seek out a Bull who is not only familiar with cuckolding but comfortable with it as well. Conversely, if you are a hotwife couple, then you would want a Bull who is well versed in that lifestyle. What I always say....there is a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife.

Here is how it was explained to me by one of the founding members of the queenofspades movement .

She said Qos was first. It was for women to proudly show their luv for blackmen .It caught on like fire . However there was a small group of women whom didn't want to outwardly show their jungle fever . Those women formed the hotwives group to still boink black men but be discreet.

Lables help humans compartmentalize. For some it's fluid, for others it's just 1 thing .

Cuckolding typically implies that that husband is celibate or otherwise submissive to the wife and her sex partners, so hotwife couple would be a more-accurate term for you; but ultimately, the labels aren't too important. As long as the two of you enjoy whatever lifestyle you practice, it's all good.
This is a very helpful distinction. We do not have a D/s dynamic between us, so I guess we are hotwifing (can it be a verb? Lol)... labels are useful for shorthand, especially when sifting through online connections, but totally agree that every couple/person is unique and more than a label. That’s why communication is so important

Cuckolding typically implies that that husband is celibate or otherwise submissive to the wife and her sex partners, so hotwife couple would be a more-accurate term for you; but ultimately, the labels aren't too important. As long as the two of you enjoy whatever lifestyle you practice, it's all good.
cuckold does not imply the husband is celibate or submissive although many are cuckold signifies the husband is willingly allowing his wife to have lovers or tolerates it for what ever reason

cuckold does not imply the husband is celibate or submissive although many are cuckold signifies the husband is willingly allowing his wife to have lovers or tolerates it for what ever reason
Couples who practice this lifestyle without the celibacy/submissive element have been increasingly rejecting the "cuckold" label. As explained on this blog, such couples are beginning to refer to themselves as "stags" and "vixens" rather than "cucks" and "hotwives."

I agree, labels don't matter - have fun. But, there are many who argue if you're letting another man fuck your wife then you're a cuckold....hot wife or not. I don't want to argue the "defined" meaning of all these terms, but I constantly see this viewpoint being expressed. It may be that Stag or Hot wife have developed by those rejecting some of the more fringe practices of cuckolding.

I won't say that the labels matter in the grand scheme of things but they do matter to a certain extent and here is why. They matter in the sense of what you're looking to get out of the experience. They matter when selecting the right Bull for your particular situation. If you're a couple who enjoys the type of play typically associated with the cuckold lifestyle then ideally you would seek out a Bull who is not only familiar with cuckolding but comfortable with it as well. Conversely, if you are a hotwife couple, then you would want a Bull who is well versed in that lifestyle. What I always say....there is a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife.
I've read about a few dozen interpretations of the Lifestyle on this website lol but For the sake of THIS particular forum I wouldnt fuss over labels. Every woman here considers herself a Hotwife. Just became my favorite forum :)

I think the vast majority of husbands on this site would identify as Stags, clearly heterosexual, clearly masculine, just want to see their wife pleasured by a well endowed black man. It’s just that simple. I have no interest in pleasuring another man and I have no interest in being shamed or insulted by a bull or my wife. I just love her more than anything in the whole world and want to see her experience the best of everything, especially sex.

I agree, labels don't matter - have fun. But, there are many who argue if you're letting another man fuck your wife then you're a cuckold....hot wife or not. I don't want to argue the "defined" meaning of all these terms, but I constantly see this viewpoint being expressed. It may be that Stag or Hot wife have developed by those rejecting some of the more fringe practices of cuckolding.
You just described a couple I used to play with. Over the course of a year He went from being a Stag swinger... to caged and cleaning my loads out of her. I did NOT see that progression coming.

So first off, I don’t “let” my wife do anything. She is an adult I love and respect and she can make her own decisions in the context of a marriage that is open to sexual adventure. Secondly, for years she was with other guys while I was with other women, mostly couples swap. Was that cuckolding? As I’ve said, we are focused on fun BBC play now (and we always play together, which leaves me focused only on her for now). But we don’t have a hint of D/s in it.

So first off, I don’t “let” my wife do anything. She is an adult I love and respect and she can make her own decisions in the context of a marriage that is open to sexual adventure. Secondly, for years she was with other guys while I was with other women, mostly couples swap. Was that cuckolding? As I’ve said, we are focused on fun BBC play now (and we always play together, which leaves me focused only on her for now). But we don’t have a hint of D/s in it.
I think for some, you would be considered a cuck. - no matter if you as the male we're also we're getting some on the side. Words have meaning and in order to communicate effectively some stick to strict definitions. Again, I don't want to debate the definition of these terms. As a couple, we don't really care to let anyone pigeonhole us into a defined term, we just go out and have fun. .

Society is maturing. All hotwifing once was cuckolding in the sense that society cast a shadow of humiliation over the husband. Today, some couples are driven by the sub humiliation and explicit sexual deprivation angle and the husband remains a bona-fide cuckold or cuck hubby. More generally though, he is the husband of a hotwife as he not only tolerates her extramarital dates but encourages them. As for the nomenclature, cuckold still is important, even if the distinction is not, as there is a lot of resource legacy tied to the term. Webites, for instance, might use cuckold in their domain names even though most using it and most content is not narrowly cuckoldry. Semantics.

Jeez, let me just put it out there... there is nothing beta about me (hub). I'm decently hung myself . I've been with more than 200 beautiful women over 30 years of adulthood; I am very confident. I love that my wife loves BBC, and this is a fun ride, but I'm very sure she enjoys me every bit as much if not more than any one else. So I guess what I'm asking is, in this context, where we are just out having some kinky fun, can't we distinguish ourselves from the beta male, cuckold thing?

Jeez, let me just put it out there... there is nothing beta about me (hub). I'm decently hung myself . I've been with more than 200 beautiful women over 30 years of adulthood; I am very confident. I love that my wife loves BBC, and this is a fun ride, but I'm very sure she enjoys me every bit as much if not more than any one else. So I guess what I'm asking is, in this context, where we are just out having some kinky fun, can't we distinguish ourselves from the beta male, cuckold thing?
This was my exact reason behind asking the admin to create this forum. By it's omission it was forsing everyone to post in the cuckold forum which does not apply to every dynamic. As I have said many, many times on this site, just because a man likes to see his wife with a black man or any other man for that matter, does not make him a cuck. Thankfully the admin listened and we now have a place to call our own...:) so let the debauchery commence....:devil:

Back