I let him "try" to have sex every couple of months. I say try because it is usually unsuccessful.

To be fair that is at least partially my fault 😈 he isn't allowed to cum or play with himself, so he is ready to burst. Plus I set a short time limit so he tries to go really fast.

Ultimately one of 2 things happens:

1. He is so excited that he has an "accident" before he is able to get.it in me.

2. He is so nervous and anxious that he can't get hard enough to get it in before the timer stops.

🤣😈
Thats so wicked, i can imagine him trying to fuck like a rabbit all excited...

May be he likes to clean up more..

Yeah kinda, except his soft little thing is just smashing against my pussy lips ...

"like" is maybe not the right word, he does when he is told, and I can tell it is unpleasant, but he still does it and will do it again...
Thats his life now..how do you humiliate him in public?

Thats his life now..how do you humiliate him in public?
Great question! I will list a few of my favs below, but Please give me any and all suggestions and ideas!

- I make aggressive/mean comments loud enough that other people hear me (stuff a teen bully would say): "god you are such a a little bitch", "act like a man for once"

- every chance I get I make jokes about his size, and/or his lack of stamina. Again I do it when I know other people can hear me.

- On a few special occasions I have slapped him in the face, hard.

Great question! I will list a few of my favs below, but Please give me any and all suggestions and ideas!

- I make aggressive/mean comments loud enough that other people hear me (stuff a teen bully would say): "god you are such a a little bitch", "act like a man for once"

- every chance I get I make jokes about his size, and/or his lack of stamina. Again I do it when I know other people can hear me.

- On a few special occasions I have slapped him in the face, hard.
I also suggest..wearing and showing off your panty

Back