Hotels ?

wildfuncpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
We have always wondered how it all works. We're thinking about planning a trip out of town but weren't sure how to not get the extra attention. We've done this before with exterior hotel doors but not interior doors. We didn't want it to seem like a constant flow of guys through a nice hotel. We've been involved in this but aren't sure how guys can fuck you without being noticed in a nice hotel and it being confidential. We don't want to parade people through the lobby. How has your experience been we'd love to hear from "real" couples or guys who has been through this without the walk of shame so to speak.

Well if your gonna be outta town what does it matter. We met a couple guys couple months ago outta town at a hotel that you had to go through the lobby to get20180210_231430.png to the rooms. They didnt come together. One came and we were fucking when the other calls his buddy's cell and he was at the desk asking for our room. Lol Nothing came of it and he said the girl at the desk was liking it. But damn what a night! My first BBC DP and DVP. AMAZING! I wasnt convinced i needed bbc until after that.

is it not one of the hottest things when they do know your wife is going to be seen !!!!
walking in with some guy, going to his room, even you waiting outside or in the hotel reception in the early hours to pick her up
he walks her down looking dishevelled and fucked and your waiting in an empty reception with night reception and her and her lover come out of the lift??????????

I think most hotel staff either don’t notice or are too professional to say anything. I’ve been waiting in hotels with hubby for guys, then met a guy, later gone to our room. Nothing’s been said, and luckily I find the reception staff on the evening are different to the one she in the morning so that helps avoid any knowing looks or smirks! And walking around hotel corridors partially dressed is always a turn on! A7D59A09-CD42-4F8F-AFDD-5BCAB4CA1BD6.jpeg

We have always wondered how it all works. We're thinking about planning a trip out of town but weren't sure how to not get the extra attention. We've done this before with exterior hotel doors but not interior doors. We didn't want it to seem like a constant flow of guys through a nice hotel. We've been involved in this but aren't sure how guys can fuck you without being noticed in a nice hotel and it being confidential. We don't want to parade people through the lobby. How has your experience been we'd love to hear from "real" couples or guys who has been through this without the walk of shame so to speak.
We may be taking that “walk of shame” soon. Expect wife will also have a bounce in her step.

When we have gone to an interior hotel, we have had the guy or guys text us when they are at the hotel. Then we text them our room number. We did have one guy who didn't want to walk in front of the reception desk so my hubby went down and let him in a back door. It was a lot of fun and pretty hot.

One Black man who we met at an interior hotel asked us to meet him in the bar of the hotel then the three of us walked up to our room together. That was a lot of fun and got a lot of looks. Especially since the Black man and I were making out in the elevator. Being out of town though and not knowing anyone you can relax more and don't worry about who might suspect, it isn't any of their business. Most of the times the folks who work there who see have either all ready seen it or done stuff themselves similar to it. Just relax and enjoy yourselves and the experience.

We usually do this sort of thing out of town, Denver, Pueblo or when we travel. But, as part of my humiliation my husband usually makes me met them in the hotel bar or lobby and then bring them up to the room. also, I am required to walk them out of the hotel in the morning and be sure to give them a hug and a kiss where we can be seen. Over the years I have gotten some really nasty looks and been called a lot of namesAug 16 Denver.jpg

Wish we had your courage. Love your style.
Restraint = Strength.
It takes a strong woman to submit!
As for people calling you names, just read their thought bubbles: They’re bursting with envy.
Checked out your Xhamster vids. Great “job.”
Thanks for sharing.
Jo’s hubby

Last edited:
I think most hotel staff either don’t notice or are too professional to say anything. I’ve been waiting in hotels with hubby for guys, then met a guy, later gone to our room. Nothing’s been said, and luckily I find the reception staff on the evening are different to the one she in the morning so that helps avoid any knowing looks or smirks! And walking around hotel corridors partially dressed is always a turn on! View attachment 1698245
sexy

One of my special memories is of my wife who was successfully picked up in an upscale hotel bar calling me the next morning to come retrieve her. She was wearing the short backless cocktail dress she considers her hunting outfit and looked pretty slutty in the morning light! Everyone in the lobby knew how she spent her night! She was waiting by the valet stand and one of the guys said "Rough night?" to which she replied "Fun night!". He asked if she needed a cab but she said her husband was coming to pick her up! He said something about her husband being a great guy and lucky and she said "So was the one upstairs!" When I got there, he opened the door for her and told me "Your wife is very special. Bring her back soon!" I do love it so!

When we have gone to an interior hotel, we have had the guy or guys text us when they are at the hotel. Then we text them our room number. We did have one guy who didn't want to walk in front of the reception desk so my hubby went down and let him in a back door. It was a lot of fun and pretty hot.

One Black man who we met at an interior hotel asked us to meet him in the bar of the hotel then the three of us walked up to our room together. That was a lot of fun and got a lot of looks. Especially since the Black man and I were making out in the elevator. Being out of town though and not knowing anyone you can relax more and don't worry about who might suspect, it isn't any of their business. Most of the times the folks who work there who see have either all ready seen it or done stuff themselves similar to it. Just relax and enjoy yourselves and the experience.
The hotels all have cameras at all the entrances/exits and often elevators - so you are seen even going in the "back" door

Back