Hotel Antics?

received_372561976910063-jpeg.2408303
Hot photograph, expertly taken by the husband.. …….. sexy lady with her sexy bull gently undressing her , stripping her naked while he is still fully dressed . would be great to see the final photograph of her sweaty, exhausted from sex

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Hotels is my place of pleasure. Always ready and willing to to fuck,.

HardcoreWindowFucking.jpg

We enjoy having our "playdates" down in the city in a certain few hotels where we have a higher probability of anonymity. Still love the thrill of (maybe) being seen, so hubby almost always makes sure I get "taken" for at least 10 or 20 minutes in this position in front of big windows. It also helps that I love how black men fuck me like this anyway (see our avatar). :)

For us, just the sound of the word MOTEL turns us on! LOL Visiting the ice machine with only a towel (IN HAND!), standing in the hall while naked, posing in front of the window, making out in the elevator and ‘accidentally’ dropping the towel when she answers the door for the pizza guy are things that we love to do. Isn’t it amazing, what that does to the sex life??

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.

In my late teens and early twenties I had a job working at a hotel on the night shift. Most of the time I just slept. However at other time was sent out to pick up things like cigarette, mix etc. However there was a couple of ladies that would call down for condums

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.
This is fantastic ...love LOVE it!

From a my perspective it is a real trip to check into the hotel while your wife and bull stand behind you with his arms around her. Excuse me if this is in the wrong forum - i did not think it out of bounds.
Been there ...done that...you’re absolutely correct...and it’s a trip I loved repeating.

View attachment 3160429

We enjoy having our "playdates" down in the city in a certain few hotels where we have a higher probability of anonymity. Still love the thrill of (maybe) being seen, so hubby almost always makes sure I get "taken" for at least 10 or 20 minutes in this position in front of big windows. It also helps that I love how black men fuck me like this anyway (see our avatar). :)
...and you look amazing being fucked by black men that way...oh so sexy...and love the windows...adds a little bit more to it all.

View attachment 3160429

And THAT black man is FUCKING you! Looks like he's balls deep in that pussy. It looks like a major highway near that window, so I wonder how many car passengers got a glance at a proper fucking..

One time we ended up with a bartender from the hotel joining in with our regular BBC and spending the night fucking her silly, even had room service bring drinks up to the room and let him see Mrs inked getting spit roasted as I opened the door and they just carried on😀
We love room service seeing her with a black stud when I open the door! Never done that when she had 2 but got to try it! Congrats to Mrs Ink!

Yes I do omfg

Back