Hotel Antics?

I had this happen a few times with my second bull when were where still having sex at hotels on a regular basis. I would meet him at the hotel and he would fuck my brains out then if I was not staying the night he would walk me out. Occasionally the people staying in the next room would come out at the same time. The look on their faces is always priceless. The difference in or height is hot. He is 6'5" and I am 5'6" andcmama likes it a little on the rough side from her bulls. So i cannot help but make a lot of noise which i am sure they heard. Then they see this married white wife exting the room with her hair all messed up and a big satisfied look on her face. During the elevator ride he is talking about when we can hook up again, etc. I think some other wives my look at me funny but they are jealous.

I had this happen a few times with my second bull when were where still having sex at hotels on a regular basis. I would meet him at the hotel and he would fuck my brains out then if I was not staying the night he would walk me out. Occasionally the people staying in the next room would come out at the same time. The look on their faces is always priceless. The difference in or height is hot. He is 6'5" and I am 5'6" andcmama likes it a little on the rough side from her bulls. So i cannot help but make a lot of noise which i am sure they heard. Then they see this married white wife exting the room with her hair all messed up and a big satisfied look on her face. During the elevator ride he is talking about when we can hook up again, etc. I think some other wives my look at me funny but they are jealous.
Super hot

What a sight !!

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Yes I wish people would do it with me

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Agree. Most of my bbc fun comes from hotels

Back