Hotel Antics?

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.
Did you continue to see that bull ? Like you and your husband or just you alone meet up with him ? Sounds like you wanted more and more from him

I love going away with my close girlfriends on a girls getaway cruise. Leave the boyfriends and husbands home. Then we have lots of fun. If its a Caribbean cruise its our chance to sample some BBC on one of the islands but usually it ends up being someone to take back to the room and just get intense pleasure from a black lover or two :lips::lips::threesome::lips::lips:
So your boyfriends and husbands know y’all are fucking BBC on these little girls getaways ?

Get away from home and give yourself to a dominant black man. Be his sex slave. Let him do what he wants and push your limits. You'll have great experiences and great stories you will be cumming to for years.
I loved to be taken out of town for the weekend ... to a hotel. Hotel sex is always so much more exciting. To be is complete and total slut. To be taken out to clubs dressed like a slut and shown off. Some great memories and experiences.

Get away from home and give yourself to a dominant black man. Be his sex slave. Let him do what he wants and push your limits. You'll have great experiences and great stories you will be cumming to for years.
I love to be taken out of town for a weekend to a hotel. Hotel sex is always more exciting, to be his complete and total slut for the weekend. To be taken out to clubs to be shown off dressed like a slut. Some great memories and experiences. I loved it.

I love to be taken out of town for a weekend to a hotel. Hotel sex is always more exciting, to be his complete and total slut for the weekend. To be taken out to clubs to be shown off dressed like a slut. Some great memories and experiences. I loved it.
Your a dream woman!

My first black man didn't want husband even to speak or take pictures or any other noise. He watched my blacking from a walk-in wardrobe. Other black men have allowed hubby to watch and approach, and he's seen me with single and multiple men since then at a hotel. Only later, I met another guy at the gym who is not in the lifestyle and would not like even to meet him at all. But that's a different story.
I'm more like the 1st guy you mentioned. I don't judge anyone for what they prefer but the only pleasure I get is in pleasing the woman. The man is of no concern to me at all. I'd rather you'd have a girlfriend in tow if anyone, honestly. I actually have plans to do a thread about this veey aspect.

One of the things my wife and I like to do when we go into a Hotel lounge is to sit on a stool at the Bar, and sit facing each other while talking. She would intentionally cross and uncross her lovely legs to expose her colored panties. This would always attract men to stand next to her to order drinks or next to me to look more closely at what my wife was showing.

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice fantasy

I loved to be taken out of town for the weekend ... to a hotel. Hotel sex is always so much more exciting. To be is complete and total slut. To be taken out to clubs dressed like a slut and shown off. Some great memories and experiences.

Especially like taking a hot wife through the lobby dressed slutty , no panties
Best if we smell strongly of recent sex...and pause to ask some questions that make the staff squirm...while she gushes with desire ....and satisfaction

Back