Hotel Antics?

Share more @Esquire1 ...
First largo dildo purchase while led to her saying “omg it feel like a black guy is fucking me”

Which led to the purchase of a litany of BBC sex toys which were all introduced in the hotel room. Thankfully we use in the bedroom at home now too. Just helped lower inhibitions.

More roleplay stuff like her fucking her dildo on the headboard while I watch and she verbally humiliated me....her talking dirty after using it saying you like fucking your wife’s black owned pussy etc

We love hotels . From high end hotels to budget hotels that are shady and known just for fucking . Both make for awesome experiences especially when new friends with large black cocks come to see what she’s about . Love to send her on ice trips or trips to the front desk in heels and a baby doll with no panties . Love sending her to the hotel bar to see if she can pick up a fuck friend especially dressed in clothes that are only good for getting cocks hard 4902FD09-A836-4B0F-A3E5-2EADCD10A1DA.jpeg12531A18-CD9F-44E5-AD12-2648CF03C7E5.jpeg

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Yes i love hotels too!

Back