Hotel Antics?

I once met up with an extremely attractive milf....thick nice ass and tits....beautiful face....we got into it pretty good....I came 2 or 3 times and god knows how many times she came...she was very hot for me and screamed the entire time....after our second go at it the night attendant knocks on the door (younger black chick), I answer with no shirt on with the I just got done fucking face. She looks over my shoulder and she sees this beautiful middle aged white woman lying on the bed, gives me a very mean face and tells us to keep it down cause others were complaining :bounce::bounce:....I closed the door and we had a good laugh...
Should have asked her if she wanted to "get in where she would fit in"!! Would have gone in on them both!

In my youth I had a summer job as a part time door man and part time bell hop. Usually I worked the noon to mid night shift.
I saw it all. Was told to see every thing and nothing. Weddings were always fun. I was shocked the first time I was handed a bag with lube in it to take to a room. This was a room that I had delivered bags to for a man and his much younger wife. When I got there the husband answered the door. From the sounds coming from the room the wife was getting royally fucked.

Other times we had ****** in the hotel. They would give me twenty dollars and have me run to the ******* store for condums. At the time twenty dollars got your thirty six.

At times parties rented out entire floors. On those nights it was not uncommon to be asked to deliver usually mix to the floor to find the doors all open and the ****** just walking room to room naked. Of course we were told to not go to floor if any one else was on the elevators.

At times the manager would lock out a floor and you went to the floor above and walked down.

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.

That sounds incredibly erotic

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.

We play "hotel bar pick-up"

Attachments

• Open blouse.jpg
    Open blouse.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Id love to have my partner GB'd there. Have black guys coming and going, maybe in the pool with my wife before, and enjoy the humiliating feeling I get from all the guests knowing they are dropping their dicks in my wife. Maybe even wear a tight bathing suit so my little knob shows through when trunks are wet.

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.
There is nothing hotter than a white woman who owns her sexuality.

Hi,

As I’ve mentioned before, we always ‘play’ at a hotel. Primarily, our night consists of hubby and I meeting him for dinner, a bit of small talk while eating then off to a local hotel (never the same one) for fun.

Reasons are simple:
  • If things don’t work out, then he doesn’t know where we live.
  • Neighbors don’t see ‘strange’ cars staying late or over-night.
  • Neighbors don’t see my Bull.
  • Zero potential for worrying about hidden video devices if we went to his place
  • Hotel points that we’ve used for mini-vacations.
  • NO CLEAN-UP! ! !
As you can see, there are issues surrounding our privacy that figure in to this decision, but you know, it has really worked out and haven’t had any problems with it.

Everyone approaches this lifestyle differently – this is how we do it!

Donna

Back