Hotel accommodations etiquette question

The question really is, does he joins you for breakfast the next morning. If he does then you should have booked for three. 😀
This is the ethically responsible way to handle it. If three people stay overnight, then you should really compensate the establishment for that. What you guys do in the room is none of their business and they won't ask. That said, I doubt most people book it as triple occupancy and nobody will challenge you over that unless you are making lots of noise in there and being obvious that there are more than two people in the room.

This is the ethically responsible way to handle it. If three people stay overnight, then you should really compensate the establishment for that. What you guys do in the room is none of their business and they won't ask. That said, I doubt most people book it as triple occupancy and nobody will challenge you over that unless you are making lots of noise in there and being obvious that there are more than two people in the room.
A threesome with a bbc that too without loud screaming and moaning doesn’t sound like a fun threesome. 😉

Two is what we do, the bull just enters the room, no problems.
we closed from covid, but we hope do again b&b activitie again in future in Roma, Italy. Us, like managers we laught a lot about that question. You have all results.... people very honnest who rent bedroom for 3. People who rented 2 rooms. When people arrived for 3 breakfast and rented for 2, quite all time the woman arrived with a black mâle after our before the husband ! You have also lesbian and very young boy with 'her' mom ! It's very fun. We never add a breakfast to pay, and if they stayed more than 2 nights generally the husband follow the couple (wife and bull). We will continue for the next activity we will do in the future.

If my husband and I are swapping with a black couple that we been friends with for 5 years we book a room with 2 queen beds and register 4 . If we are going to have a threesome with the husband or wife then we book a room with 1 king bed and register 3.

If my husband and I are swapping with a black couple that we been friends with for 5 years we book a room with 2 queen beds and register 4 . If we are going to have a threesome with the husband or wife then we book a room with 1 king bed and register 3.

I will send you our coordinates when my gf (black bisexual) and I will be settled in Rome! Guests like we like!

Anyone hade any reaction from the hotel staff?
Yesssssssss, but not as B&B managers! Like guests/ Me, cuckolded by my ex white wife with her bbc lover. Like they was not dicreet while brekfast nera swimming pool, roomates watch us. 40 minutes later while wife and bbc lover was fucking in our double room...2 roomates ring at our suite's door. It was 10.00 and we stay 3 nights... Of course I sopoke with them 2 or 3 minutes, just the time they hear orgasms sounds !!!

Yesssssssss, but not as B&B managers! Like guests/ Me, cuckolded by my ex white wife with her bbc lover. Like they was not dicreet while brekfast nera swimming pool, roomates watch us. 40 minutes later while wife and bbc lover was fucking in our double room...2 roomates ring at our suite's door. It was 10.00 and we stay 3 nights... Of course I sopoke with them 2 or 3 minutes, just the time they hear orgasms sounds !!!
The question was about the staff. We just asked and we will continue like that, to the staff to never enter in a room without ring. Staff concerned is quite only guy or girl whe recept guests... All of them agreed the fact we agree LGBT and Co... This was written on B&B conditions because we had a swimming pool, sauna and hammam, about the hygienic rules. With that type of installation It's more easy to speak about that. We just ask people to reserve the equipment

we closed from covid, but we hope do again b&b activitie again in future in Roma, Italy. Us, like managers we laught a lot about that question. You have all results.... people very honnest who rent bedroom for 3. People who rented 2 rooms. When people arrived for 3 breakfast and rented for 2, quite all time the woman arrived with a black mâle after our before the husband ! You have also lesbian and very young boy with 'her' mom ! It's very fun. We never add a breakfast to pay, and if they stayed more than 2 nights generally the husband follow the couple (wife and bull). We will continue for the next activity we will do in the future.
We didn’t make the breakfast this am so I guess only registering 2 wasn’t taking advantage of the hotel. In our case I (the husband) walked ahead of the bull and wife to warm the vehicle for them and pull the car up to the carport to save them from being in the sun arctic temperatures.

That’s very honest and ship shape. 😉

Every got any help from the hotel staff?

That’s very honest and ship shape. 😉

Every got any help from the hotel staff?
Do not confuse work with pleasure. This is one of the reasons why the relationship between my wife and her bbc was terminated. Both she and he lacked discretion and customers noticed it immediately. Paradoxically, it didn't bother me, and it turned me on. In fact the most uncomfortable person was my wife. For the future activity, the context being different, my new gf will be able to sleep with whoever she wants, bbc or women. We like both. That said, that's not the goal.
Without any certainty, I think that a girl who (just) work for us... sometimes slept with girls, but I did not meddle in her 'business'. It reminded me of this anecdote where we were at 3 and where my wife was enjoying with her bbc lover. The 2 young cleaning women clearly wanted to fuck with my wife and her bbc. This observed, one of the two had seen my wife and her bbc copulate at the pool less than an hour before. It is very exciting... Me, much less.

Want to get a consensus on booking the number of hotel guests people claim.
Generally we only claim the two of us when having a bull join us. Sometimes we let them know a guest will be visiting.
In most cases there is no additional charge registering a guest but we have never had an issue bringing in unclaimed guest.
Do others register 3 guests?
I would like to add that there are hotels where you have to book an additional room. In this case, I usually book the first room in my name adding the name of my bull to avoid problems. While I book the second room under my husband's name.

I would like to add that there are hotels where you have to book an additional room. In this case, I usually book the first room in my name adding the name of my bull to avoid problems. While I book the second room under my husband's name.
I bet you have breakfast next morning all together. :p

Back