New Orleans BLACK MASKING INDIANS parade March 2024

My wife an I are going to New Orleans for the festival,St Joseph Day , for a few days and are curious about a rendezvous with a BBC. as my wife has experienced a few back in the day but not for many years,we are retired now but she would like to unwind in NOLA during our visit.
She is attractive great body grey hair and in need of a good time ,I have medical issue that prevents full participation so she would appreciate a good fuck 😁🍆and save up that cum!
looking for a sane and well endowed bull who likes GILFs for a local hotel meet up while we are in town.
Anyone interested let us know

Last edited:
504-535-5002

I have a Big Beautiful 3Bedroom 3 baths 🛁 1200 square feet in New Orleans . I can host anytime and I am camera friendly. I have two gym membership and Workout 🏋️‍♀️ EVERYDAY. Real Male still learning this site

I’m on “Fetlife” as well as “ShaneDieselSon”

Attachments

• 21d83e8be27c44abbe511bd07c16e59a.mp4
    16.9 MB
504-535-5002

I have a Big Beautiful 3Bedroom 3 baths 🛁 1200 square feet in New Orleans . I can host anytime and I am camera friendly. I have two gym membership and Workout 🏋️‍♀️ EVERYDAY. Real Male still learning this site

I’m on “Fetlife” as well as “ShaneDieselSon”
Looked on fetlife and couldn’t locate you ..we are jkat69 on that site and still trying to figure out how it works setting up profiles etc.
we are definitely coming in March for the festivities

Back