Home alone while partner is out and returns next morning

Been trying to get my wife to do that but she still won’t. Tips?

Keep encouraging her. Maybe meet up with a guy in public but not play. Get her hot enough to want the guy but without actually fucking him yet. Get the guy’s number and when you are fucking wife tell her to sext him some. Bring him up on occasion and give your seal of approval that you thought guy was safe clean and respectful. Get her to sext him when she is alone. Maybe even arrange a no play just see meet up in public.

The week that you are leaving out of town start dropping the hints. Either hold off on sex or tell her you will only fuck her after you get back from trip. Buy her a new sexy outfit and before you leave tel her you want her to send you text of her wearing this before going to meet up with guy and after meeting up with him.

You know I’m always down to fuck that hotwife of yours!

I love the nights and weekends she spends with a BF. I get to jack off letting my imagination run wild. I imagine EVERY MINUTE that they are fucking, sucking, groping, teasing, kissing, etc. And then when she gets home and sits my face and tells me what really happened, I get to enjoy her date again, Just twice as hot!
Yeah right. Thinking about what may be happening right now makes me super horny.

Anyone else finds it hot when their partner leaves the house in the evening and returns next day late morning leaving you all night on your own thinking what is happening
For me is not really "hot" but it's true i can't stop imagining Her with Her MASTER and other MEN i know that are using and abusing Her. It's not really "hot" because jealousy kills me, but in my mind i see my Wife naked and sexually used and abused something that i'm allowed very few times. When She leaves our home all night, i'm not allowed to masturbate, but i'm allowed to offered myself as faggot to any MASTER or ALPHA MAN who wants to use me that night.

the first time, i even dropped her at the hotel they were staying in, our 2 teenage ******* thought she was staying over night in hospital for some tests, it was hard work because i had to wait till 1030 on the night before she could video call me, as the ******* stayed up till then. When she called, she was tied to the bed on her stomach, the bbc was holding the phone and he moved the phone closer to her arse, he laced his hand on her backside and spread her cheeks zooming the camera so i could see her tight arsehole, i nearly came on the spot as i watched his cum sliding out of her arse. The phone went off then, and the combination of emotions i felt, just went off the scale from anger to *******, from hate to love.
Exactly: "combination of emotions i felt, just went off the scale from anger to *******, from hate to love". That's what i feel each time, mixed also with terrible jealousy, and desperate teasing.

If she was working late then she was having sex with him
my wife and i have been married 10 years. I new that she liked variety In the last 4 years she's had 2 steady bulls, plus friends. If she's with a bull, she named him before she went out

Keep encouraging her. Maybe meet up with a guy in public but not play. Get her hot enough to want the guy but without actually fucking him yet. Get the guy’s number and when you are fucking wife tell her to sext him some. Bring him up on occasion and give your seal of approval that you thought guy was safe clean and respectful. Get her to sext him when she is alone. Maybe even arrange a no play just see meet up in public.

The week that you are leaving out of town start dropping the hints. Either hold off on sex or tell her you will only fuck her after you get back from trip. Buy her a new sexy outfit and before you leave tel her you want her to send you text of her wearing this before going to meet up with guy and after meeting up with him.

You know I’m always down to fuck that hotwife of yours!
Want this for my wife

Yeah right. Thinking about what may be happening right now makes me super horny.
when she comes home at 5 am, the best is when she crawls on the bed, nude, roars "CLEAN ME" I tongue her from hair to toes, after she gives me the blow by blow.I clean her after gang-bangs, all holes, including the navel.

It's the second time she goes to work at this African muslim couple's home. Normally she would finish by 9-10pm after putting their children to sleep. This time, she only texted me around 11pm to tell me things got complicated "at work", I should not wait for her tonight, and feed the bab-es.

My Bull is taking me to a party and I'm getting ready. As I apply makeup and style my hair my husband watches like a kid at Christmas looking at the gifts under the tree. He's eager to help me pick out my attire. Black thigh high net stockings, a red wrap around dress with extremely low cut cleavage, black heels and my Queen of Spades pendant. Bra and panties impractical. The knock on the door tells me my Bull's here to pick me up. I kiss my husband on the cheek and tell him not to worry, I'll text him if I get a chance. He stays out of sight as I open the door, just peeking around a corner, as my Bull tells me how hot I look and kisses me passionately. I turn around and give my husband a wink as we're out the door. I can only imagine what's going through his mind but when ever I get home I know he's excited. He wants to hear every little detail as he spreads my legs and buries his face in my pussy. I love his attentiveness, that's why our relationship endures.

Back