Home alone while partner is out and returns next morning

After years of fantasizing in bed about her with a black guy...my very cute Asian wife was seduced by a younger well built new coworker...she came to me one night and said " do you really want me too?" my heart was pounding out of my chest talking about him and her....I said is he the one? and she said if you want me to....yes

Only thing is she would never do this in front of me...It's a shy Asian thing....so she has started with him he has his on apartment he reaches deeper very loving no condom and has cum inside her...and she has cum with him.

But watching her get ready to be with him and seeing her leave and as the hours pass knowing he's deep inside and she's holding him not me with no condom is the most heart pounding exciting feeling in the world.

Anyone else finds it hot when their partner leaves the house in the evening and returns next day late morning leaving you all night on your own thinking what is happening
yes i like it and has happened but i am not sure if she had fun or not.

After years of fantasizing in bed about her with a black guy...my very cute Asian wife was seduced by a younger well built new coworker...she came to me one night and said " do you really want me too?" my heart was pounding out of my chest talking about him and her....I said is he the one? and she said if you want me to....yes

Only thing is she would never do this in front of me...It's a shy Asian thing....so she has started with him he has his on apartment he reaches deeper very loving no condom and has cum inside her...and she has cum with him.

But watching her get ready to be with him and seeing her leave and as the hours pass knowing he's deep inside and she's holding him not me with no condom is the most heart pounding exciting feeling in the world.
Yes, I know how you feel, it's really great.

I love the nights and weekends she spends with a BF. I get to jack off letting my imagination run wild. I imagine EVERY MINUTE that they are fucking, sucking, groping, teasing, kissing, etc. And then when she gets home and sits my face and tells me what really happened, I get to enjoy her date again, Just twice as hot!

I love the nights and weekends she spends with a BF. I get to jack off letting my imagination run wild. I imagine EVERY MINUTE that they are fucking, sucking, groping, teasing, kissing, etc. And then when she gets home and sits my face and tells me what really happened, I get to enjoy her date again, Just twice as hot!
Wow, that sounds like heaven

Back