Home alone while partner is out and returns next morning

the first time, i even dropped her at the hotel they were staying in, our 2 teenage ******* thought she was staying over night in hospital for some tests, it was hard work because i had to wait till 1030 on the night before she could video call me, as the ******* stayed up till then. When she called, she was tied to the bed on her stomach, the bbc was holding the phone and he moved the phone closer to her arse, he laced his hand on her backside and spread her cheeks zooming the camera so i could see her tight arsehole, i nearly came on the spot as i watched his cum sliding out of her arse. The phone went off then, and the combination of emotions i felt, just went off the scale from anger to *******, from hate to love.

the first time, i even dropped her at the hotel they were staying in, our 2 teenage ******* thought she was staying over night in hospital for some tests, it was hard work because i had to wait till 1030 on the night before she could video call me, as the ******* stayed up till then. When she called, she was tied to the bed on her stomach, the bbc was holding the phone and he moved the phone closer to her arse, he laced his hand on her backside and spread her cheeks zooming the camera so i could see her tight arsehole, i nearly came on the spot as i watched his cum sliding out of her arse. The phone went off then, and the combination of emotions i felt, just went off the scale from anger to *******, from hate to love.
Thank you for sharing this:threesome: ;) , love to hear more:love:👍

yeah tied to the bed, how many times did she let you tie her too the bed and fill her ass up.
it alway's amazes me the things they let these guys do to them.

trouble is we never know how bad or how dirty they want their guys to do whatever to them.
I agree, realized it how dirty they want, when my sweet innnocent acting wife buried her face to black mans ass crack and tongued he`s asshole several minutes and they just met 10 minutes ago...never ever she wanted to touch my ass or that i would fuck hers..

this is what might happens when wifes are alone..

this aint my wife yet i love this pic
1592035116224.png

Last edited:
I agree, realized it how dirty they want, when my sweet innnocent acting wife buried her face to black mans ass crack and tongued he`s asshole several minutes and they just met 10 minutes ago...never ever she wanted to touch my ass or that i would fuck hers..

this is what might happens when wifes are alone..

this aint my wife yet i love this pic
View attachment 3413805
they love doing this to our wives just to show us we married a slut and never knew it.
and to see her doing that blows your mind.

I love the nights and weekends she spends with a BF. I get to jack off letting my imagination run wild. I imagine EVERY MINUTE that they are fucking, sucking, groping, teasing, kissing, etc. And then when she gets home and sits my face and tells me what really happened, I get to enjoy her date again, Just twice as hot!
a man after mine own heart.

I can only suspect that my wife had a brief Tim with another guy years ago, with her working over and going out at night, returning home later than anticipated.
I found some details out, not enough to be sure, but I imagine what she might be doing and had a good idea who with, whilst I was home
I

I can only suspect that my wife had a brief Tim with another guy years ago, with her working over and going out at night, returning home later than anticipated.
I found some details out, not enough to be sure, but I imagine what she might be doing and had a good idea who with, whilst I was home
I

If she was working late then she was having sex with him

Back