Is my black GF going to cuck me?

Hi all, and thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.
My GF is a very dominant and high maintenance woman, she has made it known to me from the start she thinks I’m punching above my weight being with her, although she thinks I’m very handsome but in terms of finances I can’t give her the life she wants right now, she’s always dated older well off guys and is used to luxury and the fast life. I’ve fallen into some debt recently and we have been struggling financially as the lifestyle she wants for us is so expensive.

This is where it gets interesting, something has changed with her recently…and one night when she returned from a weekend away at a family event in another city, she said she thinks she needs to get another bf “just for financial gain” and asked me what I think of that, and she insisted I can’t have another gf, I said I’m ok with it and her face lit up with amazement, she didn’t believe me and said “your only saying that to see what sort of gf I am”. Anyway after that she said she was only joking and that she’s happy with me and doesn’t need another bf etc that she can just get money from men without dating them and everytime I brought it up she would just laugh it off or change the subject. The other night we had an argument about money again and the following day at work, I text her telling her I love her and want only her but if she wants to see someone else then I’m ok with it, she replied saying I should stop being silly and that she loves me too, I then returned from work to a candle lit dinner, romantic music and she was in a very good mood, after dinner we sat and talked being intimate and she brought it up again and said “I shouldn’t say that cos if I did ******* with someone else, you wouldn’t like it”

What do yall think???

Last edited:
Hi all, and thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this, I’m based in UK. My GF is a very dominant and high maintenance woman, she has made it known to me from the start she thinks I’m punching above my weight being with her, although she thinks I’m very handsome but in terms of finances I can’t give her the life she wants right now, she is 6 years my senior, she’s always dated older well off guys and is used to luxury and the fast life. I’ve fallen into some debt recently and we have been struggling financially as the lifestyle she wants for us is so expensive.

This is where it gets interesting, something has changed with her recently…and one night when she returned from a weekend away at a family event in another city, she said she thinks she needs to get another bf “just for financial gain” and asked me what I think of that, and she insisted I can’t have another gf, I said I’m ok with it and her face lit up with amazement, she didn’t believe me and said “your only saying that to see what sort of gf I am”. Anyway after that she said she was only joking and that she’s happy with me and doesn’t need another bf etc that she can just get money from men without dating them and everytime I brought it up she would just laugh it off or change the subject. The other night we had an argument about money again and the following day at work, I text her telling her I love her and want only her but if she wants to see someone else then I’m ok with it, she replied saying I should stop being silly and that she loves me too, I then returned from work to a candle lit dinner, romantic music and she was in a very good mood, after dinner we sat and talked being intimate and she brought it up again and said “I shouldn’t say that cos if I did ******* with someone else, you wouldn’t like it”

What do yall think???
Ok this one is good because I think you are in the perfect situation for a triad relationship. Something I have often fantasized about. I probably don’t know enough about you two to say specifically how you could make it happen but your girlfriend is the perfect chick to have two boyfriends. I’m not talking about taking turns I’m talking about a true triad. You and her and another guy in an equal loving relationship. You all live together and share everything. It sounds like you would love her having another sexual partner and it would relieve the financial struggles. She will love it because she has the attention of two men and the sex of two men and the financial support of two men. Not all women can handle this but she sounds perfect for it. Just have to find the right guy.

Walk away from that girl. You have an awfuk lifr ahead of you and this is NOT a sexual thing at all. If she can tell you to your face she needs more financially then she is trouble and you will Never please her. Walk away, and dont look back.

Walk away from that girl. You have an awfuk lifr ahead of you and this is NOT a sexual thing at all. If she can tell you to your face she needs more financially then she is trouble and you will Never please her. Walk away, and dont look back.
Agree walk away. You should not be putting your self into debt to live a lifestyle. she Should be into you not your money. This is a big red flag. To me she’s using you until she finds someone with more money.

Agree walk away. You should not be putting your self into debt to live a lifestyle. she Should be into you not your money. This is a big red flag. To me she’s using you until she finds someone with more money.
I don’t think so because she can easily get a man with more money, she’s dated a footballer in the past and all her exes were well off. I think she just wants a change and perhaps knowing I’ll be more obedient and less likely to cheat.

UPDATE: Things are going well, she’s becoming more and more dominant and recently saw something on social media ‘Questions to ask your bf/gf’ one of the questions was “What thing that I do turns you on the most?” She asked me and then in return asked her and she said “When you submit to me and be my little sissy bitch” instant hard on! I haven’t stopped thinking about this the last few days since she said it.

I returned home from work the other night to her watching something with a swinger couple storyline(seemed intentional) like she’s trying to hint to me she wants it? She said “I don’t think you could handle it could you? Your too jealous” I said I think I can…that night she pegged me till I cum.

So what do y'all think is she planning on cuckolding me soon? She often jokes about black men having more stamina and being better in bed traditionally speaking but she prefers white men for others reasons such as being more submissive and kinky in bed.

Been trying to get wifey to agree to this for years. She agrees then backs out and tells me I really don't want to and that she thinks it would be cheating. She gets turned on and wet when I talk nasty to her when we're fucking.

Keeo telling her one vacation I'm gonna bring somebody up to the room when she's got a few drinks in her and stay with him eating her. She can go as far as she's comfy with and could push pause whenever. We've talked limits. I know once dude gets in her I'd him want to feel his good her pussy is bare. Not into the cuck stuff so I'd join and would expect him to cum in her if he's goed in bare... she's too tight and gets too wet.

Been trying to get wifey to agree to this for years. She agrees then backs out and tells me I really don't want to and that she thinks it would be cheating. She gets turned on and wet when I talk nasty to her when we're fucking.

Keeo telling her one vacation I'm gonna bring somebody up to the room when she's got a few drinks in her and stay with him eating her. She can go as far as she's comfy with and could push pause whenever. We've talked limits. I know once dude gets in her I'd him want to feel his good her pussy is bare. Not into the cuck stuff so I'd join and would expect him to cum in her if he's goed in bare... she's too tight and gets too wet.
Keep trying dude if it’s what you want. In my case we’ve only been together 6 months and it’s starting to look like it will happen, she has said before when I’ve brought it up things like “don’t worry you’ll be the first man I cheat on” and “I’ll send you live videos on snap whilst I do it and when it happens you’ll cry like a little bitch and regret it all” but she’s very sarcastic and likes to joke so never know if she’s just trolling or serious

My GF is a very dominant and high maintenance woman, she has made it known to me from the start she thinks I’m punching above my weight being with her, although she thinks I’m very handsome but in terms of finances I can’t give her the life she wants right now, she’s always dated older well off guys and is used to luxury and the fast life. I’ve fallen into some debt recently and we have been struggling financially as the lifestyle she wants for us is so expensive.

What do yall think???
Listen,Letting your wife cuck you will bring you closer to her.Youll love her more seeing her with her BBC Bulls and she will love you for being her cuck

The most Loving Relationship is The Cuckold lifestyle. THE CUCK LOVES HIS WIFE ALWAYS AND SHE IS ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH BBC AND THE LOVE HER HUBBY GIVES HER.I REALIZE THAT AS A CUCKOLD WITH ONLY 6 INCHES THAT I CANT PLEASE HER LIKE A 10 INCH BULL.SEEING HIM FILL HER AND WATCHING HER SWEAT,MOAN AND TOTALLY BECOME A NIG-ER LOVING SLUT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. IT REALLY IS.YEARS AGO THEY USED TO SAY SIZE DIDNT MATTER.THAT WAS A LIE PUT OUT BY WHITE MEN.THEY KNEW THAT THAT BLACK MAN WAS A THREAT TO THERE WHITE WOMAN.BUT OVER TIME WHITE MEN STARTED ACCEPTING BLACKBULLS INTO THERE BEDROOMS AND BECAME BETA BOYS BY CHOICE.IT DOESNT MEAN WE ARE SOFT IN OUR OTHER LIVES.IT JUST MEANS THAT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WE ARE SUBS.SLAVES,TO BE HUMILIATED BY THE WIFE ANF AND BULL.ITS THE GREATEST SEXUAL STIMULATION A CUCK CAN HAVE.TO BE DOMINATED BY HIS WIFE.LETTING HER PEG HIM AFTER HER BULL IS DONE WITH HER.LOVE THIS LIFESTYLE.WHO ELSE AGREES?
mmmm 😋

Ok this one is good because I think you are in the perfect situation for a triad relationship. Something I have often fantasized about. I probably don’t know enough about you two to say specifically how you could make it happen but your girlfriend is the perfect chick to have two boyfriends. I’m not talking about taking turns I’m talking about a true triad. You and her and another guy in an equal loving relationship. You all live together and share everything. It sounds like you would love her having another sexual partner and it would relieve the financial struggles. She will love it because she has the attention of two men and the sex of two men and the financial support of two men. Not all women can handle this but she sounds perfect for it. Just have to find the right

What do yall think???
Hi man, we use a words in my country, When money do not come into the door; the love jump from the window. One thing is you feel good emotionally and financially and you have cuckhold fantasy and something different is, if you can't supply financially her WISHES and emotionally you are under her desition. Bro run away of this relationship. What's happening to you the name is loss aversion, u are afraid to loose her and admit she be with man for money what formal is not cuckhold, it's pimp. I recommend you to think if this is something you want to do because it can begin she coming to her lovers or customers, but on the time will be time when you come tired from job and u can't come in to your house because she is busy with her financial friend. Learn there's not love in this live who put you in very complicated financial situations because her desires. In the other hand u should choose better your partner. Woman like that for mot know tge limits to spend money from other. What value does she bring to your life that another woman who is more decent or simply at your economic height cannot?

Back