Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

You dont seem to have an issue with the police or miltary having them....you dont think any of them cannot go crazy
That's their "JOB", Alanm, to serve and protect the public. Ok, well, since you like to go to extremes to make your point, let me make mine. Let's propose that someone we know has weapon's grade plutonium for sale and I can afford to buy it. Does that make it logical that if someone can afford weapon's grade plutonium they should be able to have all they want of it? Of course not ... the risk alternatives are simply too great.
Now, bring that crazy assumption way down to personal weaponry ... if one wishes to own self-defense guns, or "family fun" guns, should it include such weapons as the ones I posted? Let's be logical ... or at least think as to WHY one would want such a weapon.
Those types of guns should not be available over the counters at sporting goods stores, and quite honestly, shouldn't even be available to the public. They're meant to ******* people, that's all they're for ... the NRA and gun mftr. will spin it all kinds of ways, just as conservatives spin the "voter fraud" suppression excuse when they cut voting times, locations, registrations, etc ... then look you square in the eyes and say, its simply to prevent voter fraud ... BS. Same with these types of weapons; they're not for sport, they're for killing PEOPLE ... and I am NOT buying their cheap baloney.

That's their "JOB", Alanm, to serve and protect the public. Ok, well, since you like to go to extremes to make your point, let me make mine. Let's propose that someone we know has weapon's grade plutonium for sale and I can afford to buy it. Does that make it logical that if someone can afford weapon's grade plutonium they should be able to have all they want of it? Of course not ... the risk alternatives are simply too great.
Now, bring that crazy assumption way down to personal weaponry ... if one wishes to own self-defense guns, or "family fun" guns, should it include such weapons as the ones I posted? Let's be logical ... or at least think as to WHY one would want such a weapon.
Those types of guns should not be available over the counters at sporting goods stores, and quite honestly, shouldn't even be available to the public. They're meant to ******* people, that's all they're for ... the NRA and gun mftr. will spin it all kinds of ways, just as conservatives spin the "voter fraud" suppression excuse when they cut voting times, locations, registrations, etc ... then look you square in the eyes and say, its simply to prevent voter fraud ... BS. Same with these types of weapons; they're not for sport, they're for killing PEOPLE ... and I am NOT buying their cheap baloney.
I knew you would go to extremes with the example......and yes they are for sport....have you ever heard of three gun competition, AR rifles are used in this sport....just because someone owns one doesnt mean they are out to ******* people.

There are tons of weapons that are not for "sport" so that argument could be made for lots of guns. I guess my question is why the histeria over AR rifles...if i pulled out my grandfathers M1 garand nobody would lose there minds, its a semi auto and way more powerful than An AR maybe because it has wood stocks and looks like a hunting rifle?

My problem with the government banning such weapons is they never stop at one weapon....first its the AR, then its pistols bigger than 10 round mag capacity , then its ammo bans and etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, I think ******* ought to be trained to fire handguns as soon as they enter kindergarten and by first grade allowed to conceal & carry just like adults ... what the hell!
View attachment 848157
I wouldn't go as far as allowing children to carry firearms but I don't have a problem them getting training if thir parents approve. There is nothing wrong with responsible gun ownership

There is a lot of hype about the "high powered assault rifles" in reality as hunting weapons they are considered varmint calibers or beginners calibers for smaller big game like whitetail deer or pronghorn antelope. I would be a lot more concerned about someone with a Winchester Model 70 chambered for the 308 round. The model 70 is a bolt action but has a lethal range beyond what any assault rifle has.

One thing that doesn't get talked about at all is counterfeit guns. These are copies of guns made illegally in various places in the world and smuggled into the country. One of the most popular is copies of the Colt model 1911 that was our military's side arm for several decades. It is .45 caliber and has more knockdown power than the sidearms that most law enforcement carry. An acquaintance in law enforcement told me he figured that at least half of the Model 1911 in the country are counterfeit. Illicit firearms like any other commodity are subject to the laws of supply and demand. If domestic supplies are taken away then the smuggling is bound to increase. I think there would likely be an increase in fully automatic assault weapons like the AK-47. It isn't any harder to smuggle a fully automatic weapon than semi automatic and a fully automatic will command a higher price.

"high powered assault rifles" in reality as hunting weapons they are considered varmint calibers or beginners calibers for smaller big game like whitetail deer or pronghorn antelope
sorry but I know of no-one that hunts Deer with any of those type weapons... just not practical... I have 2 Winchester 30-30's that myself and one ******* use... the other has a Marlin 30-30.. all are lever actions... you mostly only get 1 shot at a deer!.. my one ******* likes the Marlin because it is easier to fit a scope... as the Winchesters eject out the top... hard for scope.... assault rifles to me are like those that mac has pictured... most are 9mm... not real accurate and not good for any distance... so why would anyone hunt with one?
they are for just spraying out a lot of ammo in a hurry!.... most Deer hunters need accuracy at about 50 yards... you sometimes get lucky and get a close shot (20yards).....those assault rifles wouldn't qualify!

One of the most popular is copies of the Colt model 1911 that was our military's side arm for several decades.
Just about everybody makes a copy of the 1911... and even if you don't buy a copy there are so many "upgrade" pieces you can buy for the original that it makes a pretty potent weapon... I have one I keep around the house... and now anymore with hunters being shot and their guns taken... I carry it into the woods with me

sorry but I know of no-one that hunts Deer with any of those type weapons... just not practical... I have 2 Winchester 30-30's that myself and one ******* use... the other has a Marlin 30-30.. all are lever actions... you mostly only get 1 shot at a deer!.. my one ******* likes the Marlin because it is easier to fit a scope... as the Winchesters eject out the top... hard for scope.... assault rifles to me are like those that mac has pictured... most are 9mm... not real accurate and not good for any distance... so why would anyone hunt with one?
they are for just spraying out a lot of ammo in a hurry!.... most Deer hunters need accuracy at about 50 yards... you sometimes get lucky and get a close shot (20yards).....those assault rifles wouldn't qualify!
I wouldnt call those assault rifles more like subcompact assault pistols which are just semi auto versions of the full auto kind..they are not using a rifle caliber like 5.56 or .308

I think it is obsurd that after all these mass shootings we still dont have a comprehensive legislation to even deal with the mentally unstable or have expanded background checks on those who wish to purchase a firearm. Its maddening to me hear this rhetoric turned into this warped interpretation of big brother disarming its citizens to control us from anbuprising. Ridiculous paranoid delusionals bc even with your AR-15, ITS THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT AND PERHAPS THE MOST TECHNICALLY ADVANCED MILITARY ON THE PLANET!! Secondly, the current administration and hillary herself have never said they would take away the 2nd amendment; they have made mention of high caliber weapons or military styled weapons bcass shooters in their derranged ******* lust desire to ******* as many with efficiency; hence removing its accessibility. But than they tried to appease to congress and the american people with the background expansion and people bucked back. Sigh. We have the highest firearms homocide rate in the entire developed world we even surpass china...FUCKING CHINA YOU KNOW THE COUNTRY WITH 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE!! Think about that?! I love me some guns but have no issue with the idea that by me purchasing a firearm I will undergo a stringent pyschological and physical evaluation that meets state and federal laws. Its not about the individual it is about the welfare of the general public. The DMV doesnt just had out licenses, you know why?! Because that would be insane, bc need a state issued license and your vehicle needs to meet state and federal laws otherwise it is a 2 ton missile hurdling down the interstate with the potential to take many lives and public safety deemed by both levels of governance not a serious matter

I wouldnt call those assault rifles more like subcompact assault pistols which are just semi auto versions of the full auto kind..they are not using a rifle caliber like 5.56 or .308
A 9mm round traveling at 3,200 fps in a 30-round, rapid fire clip ... ??????
And you say that yellow stuff on my shoes is .... what .... RAIN did you say?
gif_BlinkingREDlight.gif ..........gif_BullShitMeter4.gif

I think it is obsurd that after all these mass shootings we still dont have a comprehensive legislation to even deal with the mentally unstable or have expanded background checks on those who wish to purchase a firearm. Its maddening to me hear this rhetoric turned into this warped interpretation of big brother disarming its citizens to control us from anbuprising. Ridiculous paranoid delusionals bc even with your AR-15, ITS THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT AND PERHAPS THE MOST TECHNICALLY ADVANCED MILITARY ON THE PLANET!! Secondly, the current administration and hillary herself have never said they would take away the 2nd amendment; they have made mention of high caliber weapons or military styled weapons bcass shooters in their derranged ******* lust desire to ******* as many with efficiency; hence removing its accessibility. But than they tried to appease to congress and the american people with the background expansion and people bucked back. Sigh. We have the highest firearms homocide rate in the entire developed world we even surpass china...FUCKING CHINA YOU KNOW THE COUNTRY WITH 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE!! Think about that?! I love me some guns but have no issue with the idea that by me purchasing a firearm I will undergo a stringent pyschological and physical evaluation that meets state and federal laws. Its not about the individual it is about the welfare of the general public. The DMV doesnt just had out licenses, you know why?! Because that would be insane, bc need a state issued license and your vehicle needs to meet state and federal laws otherwise it is a 2 ton missile hurdling down the interstate with the potential to take many lives and public safety deemed by both levels of governance not a serious matter
if you take away Chicago, Detroit, & new Orleans , the USA is 4th from the bottom in gun homicides. All cities with the most strict gun control laws in the nation. Everyone that has a concealed carry permit has gone through the most
in-depth mental, criminal, state, & federal background checks and have been found to have no violations in any of these areas or they would be denied....So it is not the law abiding citizens that are causing the stats to sky rocket.

OK....lets here some idea on how and what kind of background check they would do. Physical check...what the hell does that mean. What kind of pyschological check....are u seriously suggesting people need ti see a pyschologist in order to be cleared to buy a gun. Who would pay for that and better yet i bet it would need to be a government approved dr. Or government appointed dr. How can you predict someone going crazy 5 years after buying a gun

now if I want to pull off a mass shooting at 200 yards then yes the assault rifle is a better weapon for that

Thats my whole point, yes the assault weapons spray a lot of rounds but rhere are a whole host of other weapons just as deadly and easier to conceal and the overwhelming majority of crime is not commited with an AR yet everyone wants to make the AR into some boogie man of a gun. If your really worried about guns and mass ******* then BANNING the AR and Assault weapons does nothing to stop mass *******, they will just find another gun, then we will be talking about banning that....hence my point of gun control not ending with the Assault weapons.

You make some valid points my friend but compare the stats to our neighboring country of canada or even france, germany and great britain; it is laughable that on average almost two and half weeks we have a mass shooting. Their is a clear agenda among gun lobbyist and NRA and their depiction of fear mongoering and demigodery is appalling when the matter can easily be fixed. How about implementing an apparatus of detailed gun registerers this of course plays of the fear of those who want smaller govt.

You make some valid points my friend but compare the stats to our neighboring country of canada or even france, germany and great britain; it is laughable that on average almost two and half weeks we have a mass shooting. Their is a clear agenda among gun lobbyist and NRA and their depiction of fear mongoering and demigodery is appalling when the matter can easily be fixed. How about implementing an apparatus of detailed gun registerers this of course plays of the fear of those who want smaller govt.
Not sure i follow. What would that accomplish?

How about this I ask you the same question? What has the obstructiveness and denial of the gun violence epidemic helped the safety of the general public? How has doing nothing helped ?

Back