High heels

Well on my side it makes me feel a wee bit dirty, like what I needed it so bad that I could not take the three seconds to take off stockings and my shows.

I also feel like that when I have a shirt dress in and he just takes off my underwear and gives it to me.

He likes the heels and stickings because it makes my legs look longer. Plus makes him feel like I am a slut and need it right away with no time to undress.

Either way we both love it.

@softlad , such beautiful feet, heels, eyes, complexion and ankles on Lady M. Naturally alluring and Feminine bodylanguage.
nat_hun_033_modifier_by_ricchy-d7ap9ra.jpg

Softlad, your mouth is thirsting to suckle those spikes.

@softlad , such beautiful feet, heels, eyes, complexion and ankles on Lady M. Naturally alluring and Feminine bodylanguage.

I'm already on my knees and sucking like a bitch. Doubtless Her sole is pressed hard against my forehead. It's beta-heaven.

nat_hun_033_modifier_by_ricchy-d7ap9ra.jpg

Softlad, your mouth is thirsting to suckle those spikes.

So why do we like to fuck a white woman while she's wearing high heels? Who knows, because we can? There's just nothing like seeing sexy heels swaying next to my head while pumping into a white slut.

Yes, I know it's uncomfortable and maybe even a little rediculous to were high heels in bed. But it's what I want. So it's on you to make it happen like the good white slut you are.
View attachment 600221View attachment 600222View attachment 600223

White bitches (male or female) should humble themselves before black men and women and give them what they want. I would definitely wear heels for your pleasure. Would it please you for me to wear heels too?

My wife has lovely shaped legs. What do you think?

Attachments

• EB8C09D0-2D97-49CB-AA7F-04EEFB67F6F7.jpeg
    EB8C09D0-2D97-49CB-AA7F-04EEFB67F6F7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 31893F1C-7840-45ED-9676-EBA4C1E74312.jpeg
    31893F1C-7840-45ED-9676-EBA4C1E74312.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Back