Hi :)

Hi there! I’m Jessica, from Nashville TN. My Boyfriend and I just recently moved here from Wilmington Nc, so I hardly know anyone in the area, which I’m hoping to change that by meeting some new friends on the site! I’m 26 years old, half White, half Hispanic, on the shorter side around 5 foot 2. the gym is my life haha:) I am definitely no stranger to BBC, I’ve always been insanely attracted to black men over any other race in men, and have had my fair share of the fun it brings in the bedroom, but unfortunately have not had a bbc since meeting my boyfriend.
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, He is White and he has no idea that I’m on this site or that I’m looking to find a bbc to play with on the side. I do know that he is very turned on by the idea of being cuckolded by me with bbc, and is something that he has confessed to me about 6 months ago. So to satisfy my cravings as well as give him a hot surprise when he’s not expecting, I thought it would be a great idea to go ahead and try to find a BBC to play with for an ongoing thing, then introduce my boyfriend to everything after I’ve played with my new playmate a few times. I’m very confident he will love it and will help our relationship sexually so much. I am definitely committed to bbc, and although I hope that my boyfriend will be as accepting of it as I think he will, I do plan on having bbc in my life whether he is okay with it or not. My Goal here is to find an attractive Black man to have some fun with on the side on a regular basis and once the trust is established between me and my new playmate I would like to introduce my Bull to my boyfriend and hopefully have a fulfilling long lasting cuckold relationship. I would love to find someone local or travels to the area often. Look forward to chatting!

Hi there! I’m Jessica, from Nashville TN. My Boyfriend and I just recently moved here from Wilmington Nc, so I hardly know anyone in the area, which I’m hoping to change that by meeting some new friends on the site! I’m 26 years old, half White, half Hispanic, on the shorter side around 5 foot 2. the gym is my life haha:) I am definitely no stranger to BBC, I’ve always been insanely attracted to black men over any other race in men, and have had my fair share of the fun it brings in the bedroom, but unfortunately have not had a bbc since meeting my boyfriend.
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, He is White and he has no idea that I’m on this site or that I’m looking to find a bbc to play with on the side. I do know that he is very turned on by the idea of being cuckolded by me with bbc, and is something that he has confessed to me about 6 months ago. So to satisfy my cravings as well as give him a hot surprise when he’s not expecting, I thought it would be a great idea to go ahead and try to find a BBC to play with for an ongoing thing, then introduce my boyfriend to everything after I’ve played with my new playmate a few times. I’m very confident he will love it and will help our relationship sexually so much. I am definitely committed to bbc, and although I hope that my boyfriend will be as accepting of it as I think he will, I do plan on having bbc in my life whether he is okay with it or not. My Goal here is to find an attractive Black man to have some fun with on the side on a regular basis and once the trust is established between me and my new playmate I would like to introduce my Bull to my boyfriend and hopefully have a fulfilling long lasting cuckold relationship. I would love to find someone local or travels to the area often. Look forward to chatting!

giphy (13).gif

Back