The new bbc slut and my tiny gf

Ori

Hello everyone ☺️
My name is jasmine and I am 23 years old and my boyfriend's name is Roy and he is 30 years old. We have been dating for 2 years and I love him very much but I have really missed a huge cock and Roy only has 5.5 inches. It all started last week when Roy accidentally saw a picture of me and my ex and he fucks me doggy and my ex has a really huge cock. Anyway, Roy added a condition that the first time with bbc I will do with two. I would appreciate recommendations and how to deal with two of these.

Last edited:
Hello everyone ☺️
My name is jasmine and I am 23 years old and my boyfriend's name is Roy and he is 30 years old. We have been dating for 2 years and I love him very much but I have really missed a huge cock and Roy only has 5.5 inches. It all started last week when Roy accidentally saw a picture of me and my ex and he fucks me doggy and my ex has a really huge cock. Anyway, Roy added a condition that the first time with bbc I will do with two. I would appreciate recommendations and how to deal with two of these.
Im a black bull dm me babe

Back