Real Philly Hotwife transitioning into BBC lover

Hello Black Kings, I’m an experienced hotwife who’s recently fallen in love with BBC. I’m here looking to make a meaningful connection with a steady bull to play with. I’m real. I do all the communication, not my husband. He remains caged and sometimes I allow him to read ( when he’s been a good boy). I’m ready to serve the right man and will give myself totally to you to do what your please with. You may have my Pussy, my ass, and my mouth as you please. Please help me find my king to worship :)

Love, M
I’l be in philly this weekend❤️

Hello Black Kings, I’m an experienced hotwife who’s recently fallen in love with BBC. I’m here looking to make a meaningful connection with a steady bull to play with. I’m real. I do all the communication, not my husband. He remains caged and sometimes I allow him to read ( when he’s been a good boy). I’m ready to serve the right man and will give myself totally to you to do what your please with. You may have my Pussy, my ass, and my mouth as you please. Please help me find my king to worship :)

Love, M
Message me, Im in West Chester but work in Philly

Welcome to our community sweetie. I would suggest that you verify and also make a media album for your best chance of a hookup.
:lips::qos: Tracey
Hi my name is Martin I am submisive bi white male from Slovakia and I looking for Hotwife for cuckold lifestyle when you will cuckold me and sexualy punishing me whit Black Bull.
I would like living together whit you in cuckold lifestyle please.
Please contact me. Thank you very much kind regards Martin.

Back