Real Philly Hotwife transitioning into BBC lover

cuckcouple2024

Couple
From
PA, US
Hello Black Kings, I’m an experienced hotwife who’s recently fallen in love with BBC. I’m here looking to make a meaningful connection with a steady bull to play with. I’m real. I do all the communication, not my husband. He remains caged and sometimes I allow him to read ( when he’s been a good boy). I’m ready to serve the right man and will give myself totally to you to do what your please with. You may have my Pussy, my ass, and my mouth as you please. Please help me find my king to worship :)

Love, M

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 691
Hello Black Kings, I’m an experienced hotwife who’s recently fallen in love with BBC. I’m here looking to make a meaningful connection with a steady bull to play with. I’m real. I do all the communication, not my husband. He remains caged and sometimes I allow him to read ( when he’s been a good boy). I’m ready to serve the right man and will give myself totally to you to do what your please with. You may have my Pussy, my ass, and my mouth as you please. Please help me find my king to worship :)

Love, M
What a goddess! I hope you find that connection soon!

Love, M
Sounds like a perfect Marriage!!
Is Hubby caged 24/7 yet?
Is Hubby Pussy Free yet?

Love, M
Have your husband bring you up the NJ turnpike to 18w........He can sit and watch like a good boy in the corner of the hotel room 😈

Love, M
******* look no further... I'm here

Love, M
Hello and welcome.

Love, M
Definitely interested

Love, M
Fine as fuck!

Love, M
Hi I’m Peter if you don’t mind me asking how did this start ?

Love, M
Sounds very very tempting😍

Love, M
Dream wife

Love, M
NORTH JERSEY. CHECK MY MEDIA. REAL

Love, M
Just messaged you

Love, M
God this is do hot

Love, M
Definitely interested, located in brooklyn

Back