Her Bull, Her Secret

Your Wife's Got A Bull. Would You Prefer She...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Say your woman has got herself a strong Bull that's got her excited always and satisfied ... and she decides never to reveal him to you, do you feel satisfied and okay about it, knowing she's catching her fun and delight in the thought that you know already, even if she thinks you do ... or do you feel hurt by it, wondering what else she's keeping from you?
i feel satisfied and okay about it that don't know about it. maybe because i am a beginner yet.

A couple in this lifestyle should never keep secrets it can only hurt the sting bond between them. I think it's ok if the wife wants a black bull all to herself at times while hubby is at work or home watching the ******* and cleaning the house. I mean what cuckold wouldn't mind his sexy slut wife cumin home to him with a fresh cream filled pussy and the taste of a black mans cum in her mouth as she kisses when she comes home. Then when the husband is eating her freshly fucked pussy she can fill him on the details and the cuck would love it. Just my thoughts.

we think along similar lines my friend. i don't mind her fucking by herself, but i want to hear about it and lick it up...at LEAST.

Back