Her Bull, Her Secret

Your Wife's Got A Bull. Would You Prefer She...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously she had no idea how you'd respond.
No sir. And if I'm honest, I had no idea how I'd feel when it all came out. Some days Even now I get my macho head on and hate it. But there is no denying the positive effects an extra lover or two has had on my wife. Happy wife, happy life!!

No sir. And if I'm honest, I had no idea how I'd feel when it all came out. Some days Even now I get my macho head on and hate it. But there is no denying the positive effects an extra lover or two has had on my wife. Happy wife, happy life!!

That's good of you to feel that way. For most husbands, it can come as a shock and even rude awakening knowing that their wife has been joyriding without their knowledge, and I can understand such happening. But often the fear tends to be on the respective lover she's enjoying than even on her.

I always want to know about it. Currently when she plays I am with her taking pictures and watching but I long for her to actually date a black man. I like watching her with her lovers but the idea of here out with a lover while I wait knowing she's with him is overwhelming. I know it's finding the right guy. She had a guy once, a very well hung white guy that she dated for a year. She'd spend the night with him and had some of her clothes at his place so she could go from his bed to work. He eventually wanted her full time but she wasn't interested so they broke up but I want her to do that again with a black boyfriend.

Hubby and I enjoy
he loves to be there and watch me having fun and he comments about
what he sees
he will ask the guy how he likes his asian slut
some guys especially rookies dont like him there
One guy ordered hubby out and like a good cuck he leftxxxfuntimes 087.JPG

That's good of you to feel that way. For most husbands, it can come as a shock and even rude awakening knowing that their wife has been joyriding without their knowledge, and I can understand such happening. But often the fear tends to be on the respective lover she's enjoying than even on her.

I think that's the problem. It's natural to assume that if she is cheating it's because she plans to leave. It takes time to get over that. My wife is dominant in most aspects of life but prefers to be submissive sexually. I don't think many men are fully submissive throughout the day then dominant in bed!! I'm certainly not!!! Lol. She needed two types of man.

Back