Her Bull, Her Secret

Your Wife's Got A Bull. Would You Prefer She...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing too hard... that's what the black bull is there for, to make sure you stay where you ought to be. With time, you'll learn to love it like a second skin.

i think maybe it will be better to learn more about it with help of a pro

Say your woman has got herself a strong Bull that's got her excited always and satisfied ... and she decides never to reveal him to you, do you feel satisfied and okay about it, knowing she's catching her fun and delight in the thought that you know already, even if she thinks you do ... or do you feel hurt by it, wondering what else she's keeping from you?
Why be married then , There is a thing called trust and it takes years to build it but only seconds to destory it..... If its an open Relationship then thats different , I'm sure most Bulls would too buyt still a trust issue....

Why be married then , There is a thing called trust and it takes years to build it but only seconds to destory it..... If its an open Relationship then thats different , I'm sure most Bulls would too buyt still a trust issue....

Some folks I've met would think it different, straightdrop.

Some folks I've met would think it different, straightdrop.
Then that must be a Fantasy world , I live in a modern World..... thats why we are all not the same. Trust means something to me and maybe thats the difference between my World and Yours........

Say your woman has got herself a strong Bull that's got her excited always and satisfied ... and she decides never to reveal him to you, do you feel satisfied and okay about it, knowing she's catching her fun and delight in the thought that you know already, even if she thinks you do ... or do you feel hurt by it, wondering what else she's keeping from you?

my wife "kept it from me" for years. it's pretty obvious though when she is suddenly sexually satisfied, relaxed, happy and a little guilty all rolled into one!! But all of those positives make it more than acceptable sir!!!

Of course tell me about him. Especially if I have encouraged her to do just that. How she tells me could be hot & done in quite a few erotic ways. Even an introduction during an evening out would be hot.

my wife "kept it from me" for years. it's pretty obvious though when she is suddenly sexually satisfied, relaxed, happy and a little guilty all rolled into one!! But all of those positives make it more than acceptable sir!!!

Obviously she had no idea how you'd respond.

Back