Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
I need all of the help I can get. My wife is currently feminizing me which I absolutely adore but I need assistance in getting her to take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
I have been playing on and off with my cage for several years. I always take it off and cum when it gets to be too much. Last night she finally brought me home a creampie to eat, which I did!!!We are very close to our first cuckold experience this weekend.

I’m extremely worried about being locked in without the key and what feelings I will expierience. Knowing there will be nothing I can do to stop them.

How do guys deal with insecurities? I am sure I am not alone in feeling unsure and not wanting to have your wife taken by another man.

My wife has affairs, they are sometimes spoken about, sometimes not, and I often deal with it well and get off on her having other men. But then for some reason I get a trigger that makes me feel insecure.

For a few weeks I have been looking back and rather than feel good about her lovers I have panicked and felt stupid.

I know it’s best our lovely wives get to be enjoyed, I keep on telling myself that, but how do you cope when you get a bit of a downer.

Interested to hear from husbands on this, but also the wives if they think they can help.

I can’t get out of my head the pleasure of “ new sex” at the moment, the excitement of her when she has new lovers and I’m a bit panicky recently

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
We need help I want black guy's and I want my husband to which

Back