Helping newbies

candaucouple22

Couple
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Ill be a bbc you can provide to my beautiful white CUM SLUTS 😈🍆💦.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
thank you ever so much for your kind support and assistance. I really do think coulpes like you are essential to spread the word about the positive benefits of the lifestyle. It is really powerful for any couple to have direct contact with a couple like you, in order to learn from your shared experience.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
sounds great . thank you for offering support . best wishes to you .
may i ll contact you for some support .

Back