Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
We would love to pick your brain amd chat. Newbie couple here as well

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
How did you start in the lifestyle, was it your husbands idea or your? How do you like getting bbc ,

I’m a doctor in an excellent social position but I fell in the trap of bbc fantasy. I tried to resist but failed. Now I accepted the situation and I’m looking for a girl to marry and live with her cuckold/slut life with bbc
it wont take you long doc. The MD wills still go a long way. Try a sugarbaby site.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi message us please

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi. I am in Tanzania, but from asian

would u like to involve a Asian guy? A BBC and A Asian dick , you and your wife. Doing together

images

While I compliment the intent, I wonder how successful this might be. I have a Cuck couple that I’ve seen for over a year and they continue to struggle with the dynamic. While the sex is great and hubby has continued to evolve, he still struggles. And they continue to work to understand what boundaries make sense for them both. I suppose the only concern I have with a blog for advice is that each Cuck couple I’ve seen over the years are so very different. So what works for some may not work for everyone. With that I wish you the best in your endeavor.

While I compliment the intent, I wonder how successful this might be. I have a Cuck couple that I’ve seen for over a year and they continue to struggle with the dynamic. While the sex is great and hubby has continued to evolve, he still struggles. And they continue to work to understand what boundaries make sense for them both. I suppose the only concern I have with a blog for advice is that each Cuck couple I’ve seen over the years are so very different. So what works for some may not work for everyone. With that I wish you the best in your endeavor.
I think you are spot on here. Sometimes I need help, but the opinions you get from helpers just doesn’t fit your own situation.

However, at other times I just manage to find someone who gives me kind wise words that help get me through.

We can all help each other, however only certain people can help people who have specific needs.

I think when I reach out half the time I get help, half the time it doesn’t help, although the intentions of that person is good.

I have two people who help me, but I do need more, I am needy at times. But I also would be willing to help others as I think I can help in certain situations too

Back