Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
I’m a doctor in an excellent social position but I fell in the trap of bbc fantasy. I tried to resist but failed. Now I accepted the situation and I’m looking for a girl to marry and live with her cuckold/slut life with bbc

So... my wife and I were walking downtown in our city (Cincinnati) last weekend. We passed a group of college-aged *******, all of whom were black. One of them said to my wife as they approached, "that's a nice fat ass." He clearly kept staring at her ass as he passed because he then said, "I'd bend that over and fuck her right."

I've been unable to think of anything else since that happened.

I was hoping for some advice on how to use this moment to tell my wife that I want to see that happen -- her bend over for another black man and to be fucked right.

Hello, I’d love to talk to you about experiences and how you got into the lifestyle and maybe some tips on how to get into it or bring it up easier. Thanks

I am brand new just found this out a mahout myself. I want to ask my gf and I know she’d say yes because she’s very sexually open but still lots of worries about how this can go

wife has been all fantasy talk so far. looking to make it happen 4 real and open to help
From NY area and may be willing to make this a reality for you. I focus on finding and fucking married BBC virgins. However, I must warn you and others to be careful what you wish for. You cannot put the genie back in the bottle. You guys think you want this. False confidence won't help you a bit. You say you are mentally tough and lie to yourself -it won't work. If you are not prepared when you begin it won't get easier or better. You better be damn sure you know what you are asking for. You all want to see your wife with a hung black guy until he pulls out a fat 10 inch cock and she forgets you even exist and she starts doing and saying things you never imagined she would. You'll question your decision. Meanwhile your wife is telling a man who she just met that she loves him and its his pussy now. And you know who she means when she says "whats his name." Everyone thinks this lifestyle is going to be awesome. Most husbands think they're going to be totally cool with everything and its going to be so much fun. Then they see their wife with a superior male taking everything to the next level. Thats when they realize that playtime is over. You kept pressing and she finally agreed, now it is no longer up to you and you try to cling to whatever little pride remains, watching more of it evaporate each time with the increasing frequency of their dates. Be sure this is what you really want, and if your wife is hot maybe I will make it happen.

From NY area and may be willing to make this a reality for you. I focus on finding and fucking married BBC virgins. However, I must warn you and others to be careful what you wish for. You cannot put the genie back in the bottle. You guys think you want this. False confidence won't help you a bit. You say you are mentally tough and lie to yourself -it won't work. If you are not prepared when you begin it won't get easier or better. You better be damn sure you know what you are asking for. You all want to see your wife with a hung black guy until he pulls out a fat 10 inch cock and she forgets you even exist and she starts doing and saying things you never imagined she would. You'll question your decision. Meanwhile your wife is telling a man who she just met that she loves him and its his pussy now. And you know who she means when she says "whats his name." Everyone thinks this lifestyle is going to be awesome. Most husbands think they're going to be totally cool with everything and its going to be so much fun. Then they see their wife with a superior male taking everything to the next level. Thats when they realize that playtime is over. You kept pressing and she finally agreed, now it is no longer up to you and you try to cling to whatever little pride remains, watching more of it evaporate each time with the increasing frequency of their dates. Be sure this is what you really want, and if your wife is hot maybe I will make it happen.
I’m curious, have you had many wives tell you that they love you? How do you respond to that?

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I would love some help

... You kept pressing and she finally agreed, now it is no longer up to you and you try to cling to whatever little pride remains, watching more of it evaporate each time with the increasing frequency of their dates...
Wise advice spoken from real life experience that I can vouch for. A family member of mine tried it with his wife. Thought he was just opening the door a crack to some fresh excitement for all not expecting the Bull would quickly tear it right off the hinges. Long story short: he got spooked by how totally she gave herself to her Bull and lost interest in him. She and hubby agreed to a hiatus at his pleading but in no time she was going behind his back. Next thing he knew he came home from work one day and she had moved out with no forwarding address. She has since had two mixed children (dad or dads unknown to us) and her white ex-hubby has only himself to blame. It's way too easy for white couples to underestimate the overriding power dynamic a BBC Bull can impose on a marriage.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Where are u located would love some help getting my wife be more open to taking bbc. She has had bbc in the past want to make it a lifestyle.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Mix race expert bull in London ...happy to assist any couple you know who needs help local to UK london

Back