Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us

Hello, we are from Europe too (Belgium). Where are you from?

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
How can I get my wife to be a BBC slut?

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
hello. we are defo interested in and would like to answer some questions please

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hey iam from ireland, bbc male with 9 inch cock, iam interested to provide my service and love someone who deserves. If you know anyone that interested in ireland, let me know. Thanks

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi. Nice for the help you offer :)

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us

sounds great 🥰
would like to get some help by funding a black bull, we are located about 1 hours driving from Frankfurt, GERMANY

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I'm interested

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
We are interested

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
You’re from Europe. I would love to join in sometime.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I know we are using an anonymous profile (but that can change once we trust who we are talking to) but we are looking for something like this. A couple or a black guy who can help us take the next step (we’ve been playing with the idea for a year almost)

And it looks like you have experience, it would honestly be such a help if we could talk, we’re really starting to try now!

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi im a straight man but i cant stop thinking about sucking every hung bbc, never did beforez tho so any advice of how to give best bbc bjs?

Back