Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
Listening to my wife enjoying a black cock has been a fantacy of mine for a lone time, however I don't think its going to happen. I will always say at least I tried! I think all white women need to be breed at least once by a black cock.

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Iā€™m definitely interested!
Iā€™m very much new! Any tips youā€™d give to newbies ā¤ļø

Everytime my wife fucks me she like to whisper in my ear about sucking off black men and them fucking her with their big hard black cocks...she loves and and turns into a wild woman!!! I LOVE IT TOO!! We are in California and so far it is just a fantasy but, man is she close...the right guy with the right attitude could def seduce her panties right off of her....she is a hot little churchgirl on the outside and a hotter little slut on the inside just waiting to come out....suggestions would be SOOOO appreciated on how to get her there!

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Very interested!!!

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Thank You

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
My wife would very much like to try but work and family...well you know.Found BBC pics on her phone .She mentioned visiting Dominican or Cuba without the ******* ...of course I'm encouraging...any pointers ?

Hello!
We are from Latvia and there are literary no black men around. Wife is finally on board with having a cuckold relationship after 6 years of slowly convincing her. It is of course a taboo fetish so we go back and forth with the idea, but yeah, progress is fantastic. The only problem is finding the right black guy... where to start?
Try a Caribbesn vacation

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
help us

My wife would very much like to try but work and family...well you know.Found BBC pics on her phone .She mentioned visiting Dominican or Cuba without the ******* ...of course I'm encouraging...any pointers ?
Foreign travel has its dangers. The obvious ones, but STDs are move prevalent. Unless they are coming to your hotel/resort, picking up someone local is a big risk. A few better and cheaper options, Ftauderde/Miami for Haulover Beach and then Trapeze on a Friday for single male night. She can warm up by watching well hung studs walking the beach and maybe flirting and then enjoying the club.
Next option would be New Orleans. Collettes is the local club, but if you went for Naughty in New Orleans, they have a ā€œchocolateā€ room where she could explore all she wants.
You can pass off both vacations as regular trips without family investigation šŸ˜ˆ

Everytime my wife fucks me she like to whisper in my ear about sucking off black men and them fucking her with their big hard black cocks...she loves and and turns into a wild woman!!! I LOVE IT TOO!! We are in California and so far it is just a fantasy but, man is she close...the right guy with the right attitude could def seduce her panties right off of her....she is a hot little churchgirl on the outside and a hotter little slut on the inside just waiting to come out....suggestions would be SOOOO appreciated on how to get her there!
she is identical to my wife hang in there

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Would love to receive some advices. Here from Paris France...

Back