Helping hand?

Condom duty is my main job when Derick and my wife are fucking. I am responsible for making sure Derick has a condom on before he enters her. They may go through 5 or 6 condoms in an evening. It's not that he cums that many times, it's that my wife doesn't like sucking a condom covered cock. This is a fun game for me because Derick tries to trip me up. He doesn't tell me when he is about to enter her so it forces me to pay close attention to them and anticipate. The use of a condom is a hard rule for my wife and Derick has never violated it. However, he does rat me out if I am not quick enough.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I can really relate to having to play close attention - its definitely a highlight for me. Tim

Condom duty is my main job when Derick and my wife are fucking. I am responsible for making sure Derick has a condom on before he enters her. They may go through 5 or 6 condoms in an evening. It's not that he cums that many times, it's that my wife doesn't like sucking a condom covered cock. This is a fun game for me because Derick tries to trip me up. He doesn't tell me when he is about to enter her so it forces me to pay close attention to them and anticipate. The use of a condom is a hard rule for my wife and Derick has never violated it. However, he does rat me out if I am not quick enough.
And do you ever guide his cock inside her? And would love to know if other cucks have done this

Sometimes, mostly you feel it get harder and the jerking in your hand. It's an odd sensation because the pulsing is sending the sensation through your hand telling your brain your cuming but your not.

Sometimes, mostly you feel it get harder and the jerking in your hand. It's an odd sensation because the pulsing is sending the sensation through your hand telling your brain your cuming but your not.
and presume you are caged all the while?

Back