Help Needed

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
My wife and her long-term boyfriend recently cut ties. It was a decision he made that I am not at liberty to go into. However, my wife has now decided to stop seeing other men. This does not mean she will change her relationship with me. I am in chastity, I am allowed occasional release and we sleep in separate rooms. However, it is my hope that she will continue to cuckold me with a superior black man. I have confessed this to her, I have encouraged her and I have been accepting of her current disinterest in looking for another bull. However, I would like to “encourage” anyway I could. I honestly think it would be good for her to find a new lover, I am just not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions? Would anyone be willing to open a dialogue with her? BTW she has had five boyfriends/bulls durning our marriage and at 46 I do not believe she is finished “sexually.” Your thoughts on this are welcomed.

My wife and her long-term boyfriend recently cut ties. It was a decision he made that I am not at liberty to go into. However, my wife has now decided to stop seeing other men. This does not mean she will change her relationship with me. I am in chastity, I am allowed occasional release and we sleep in separate rooms. However, it is my hope that she will continue to cuckold me with a superior black man. I have confessed this to her, I have encouraged her and I have been accepting of her current disinterest in looking for another bull. However, I would like to “encourage” anyway I could. I honestly think it would be good for her to find a new lover, I am just not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions? Would anyone be willing to open a dialogue with her? BTW she has had five boyfriends/bulls durning our marriage and at 46 I do not believe she is finished “sexually.” Your thoughts on this are welcomed.
I cant help u. I dont know any
But do u record her?

Give some thought as to why He may have called things off. I dont know your wife but if i had to guess Id say she may have been trying to talk him into things he wasnt intereated in. Like them having a relationship and she leaving you to be with him fully. If shes off the whole idea now, it could be that she is really hurt.
Tread carefully and good luck. It sounds like a delicate time for you both.

DM me... Mature Black man here.

Back