Heels or no heels?

To all my hotwives/wives in the lifestyle: do you like getting fucked by a BBC with your heels ON or OFF? As a BBC bull, I have a foot fetish and love seeing pretty toes on the wife that I'm fucking, and seeing them wear a pair of heels is sexy but I definitely love seeing those feer bare.
The bull always fucks my wife without heels. She is always barefoot while they have sex together.

To all my hotwives/wives in the lifestyle: do you like getting fucked by a BBC with your heels ON or OFF? As a BBC bull, I have a foot fetish and love seeing pretty toes on the wife that I'm fucking, and seeing them wear a pair of heels is sexy but I definitely love seeing those feer bare.
I don’t mind keeping them on...I do most times. Depends on what he wants, really. I’ve found most men prefer them on.

Nothing any hotter than beautiful nude woman with a nice ass in heels. The higher the heels, the more her ass is accentuated, the heels seem to push their ass up and out. The also make their legs look more shapely. The problem is heels can get in the way when fucking so lots of times they come off depending on the sexual position.
40287362.jpg1486224838.jpgmmq35y.jpgkiss 308432.jpggoddess bbc 766624380.jpg2046189231.jpg21050752.jpg4.7.jpg5.5.jpg5.7.jpg6.1.jpg604806952.jpgRiley cums and filled.jpgtumblr_n0ec6wARWo1qm6mndo1_500.jpg

I actually like doing a bit of both, with heels and without heels. If I am having sex during the night with my guy or right after we wake up then I don't bother putting a pair of heels on simply because we like to do things naturally too not to mention I tend to get a bit wild in bed. But, other times I may start out in heels and get pounded right out of them, 😈😋 I tend to get pretty wild and when I am riding my guy in heels they typically come off as I have pretty strong legs (💪💪💪) and ride hard until we both orgasm!!! In that case I may cause an injury with heels on, 👠

Please login or become a member to view

EVER IN HEELS :threesome: :blackheart::sex::qos:

I'm not sure what's up with the heels. I don't have a foot fetish but I like a woman we with well manicured feet also I like women naked as the day they were born when we are ready to get down to business. Most women are not happy untill us guy's are completely naked not even socks on but yet they leave their heels on and some even keep something around their tummy that they won't take off.
Ladies once you enter the room and I see how good you look in your outfit and heels I'm excited, the shows over lets get to business. Those heels your wearing should be the first thing to come off, they hurt when they scrape my shins and ankles and those heels poke and are very annoying and a distraction. I'm ready to get down to business and no longer looking at what your wearing, I want to see naked flesh and plenty of it. The show is over you got my attention, lets do this.

Back