Have you wb been fucked?

Not in front of the girlfriend or ex-wife
First was six years ago
It was the first time with another guy since I was a teenager.
At first I thought I made a bad descision because it hurt due to his size. Then after several minutes of getting stretched to his length and girth I knew I would do it again.

I've licked my wife twice while she was getting fucked doggy. One time he fell out onto my face, no one said anything or had discussed what the M/M boundries. If she had told me too I would have sucked him and put him back in her. As far as anal, she's only pegged me maybe 5 times total in our life and I've never been with a man outside of getting head from a guy when I was 14.

my bull has used my sissy cuck a few times and all that little bitch can do is take it. it hurts her little sissy ass to take his whole nine inches but that doesnt stop my bull from using him like a cum dump anyway. the 1st time i let him use lube but he hasnt used it since. we make that bitch take it raw and like it. ;)
your husband is a lucky guy, he should stop crying and enjoy it

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
well
Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Thanks for your replay.
well, for me if u do it once in a while, its not that great. but if you stimulate your prostate several times a week, it starts feeling good

I was fucked by my x wife's Black Bull as she watched him fuck Me. He first told Me to suck His cock. So I did mmmmm it was so good. My wife said suck like a girl you little slut you know you like it! And yes I did love sucking his cock. Then he said pull your panties down and get on the bed on all fours. I said what for. My x wife said are you that stupid he's going to fuck you ass pussy. Look no but I did as I was told to do. As he put his. Cock in me I was so nervous but My x wife kissed Me and said it's OK you going to like being the girl. And she was right. He. Fuck Me real good and I feel in love with black cock

my bull has used my sissy cuck a few times and all that little bitch can do is take it. it hurts her little sissy ass to take his whole nine inches but that doesnt stop my bull from using him like a cum dump anyway. the 1st time i let him use lube but he hasnt used it since. we make that bitch take it raw and like it. ;)
love to give it to both of you raw

My Black Master fucked me, but my wife doesn't know about that part of my life. It would be so humiliating and exciting to have her see me getting fucked and sucking off my Black Master, then making me watch her cum while he fucks her.
There is a Black man that I have been emailing thru another site that wants me to come to see him so that he can begin being my new Master. I'm afraid, but I can't stop thinking about pleasing him by licking his balls until he's hard, then sucking him off. I want to taste a Black man's cum again and be fucked, but I'm afraid because I want it so much.

I have been fucked by several of my wife's lover's. She's watched once. I know a few have told her the details. I found I liked it and would hope they would drop by when she wasn't home. Best was after fucking her some would come to the spare bedroom I was relegated to after she'd fall asleep and it was my duty to keep him satisfied.

When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Thanks for your replay.
The first time I was fucked by a black boy was while I was cleaning my wifes pussy after her fuck with her lover. A friend of her lover fucked me in my ass.
First I had a bad feeling, but with the time it became better and better. At the end I enjoyed it very much. The black did not finish in my ass. He spend his semen in my mouth.
Since this experience I am bi and love to suck cocks.

Back