Have you wb been fucked?

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
I've been fucked in front of my black Mistress many times and by many men.

omg perfect question for me...yes I have been fucked by the Bull and more than once :)
it feels great to also get pleasure inside me and even more so when its a massive bbc,
first bull that came inside me was white and it was just after fucking my wife and after she came
she pushed him away and there he stood with his hard pecker in hand so I looked at him, laid down
on my back, liften my legs and showed him my ass after which he came for me straight up and inserted his cock inside me and he gave me all his semen which I had hoped he would give to my wife...more than once as I said...
recently with a BBC my wife was so excited to see me take it and shout especially when he was entering me, just in same way as she screams every time he fucks her anal, its really an amazing experience to be shared as a couple, really makes
the whole cuckold experience so more real....

No precisely, but I had dressed as a girl for them, and grabbed our bull''s cock so he could enter my wife. I'm not so crazy about the cleaning part because personally I don't like the taste of sperm, so I don't even try. I would love that our bull fuck me, and even though it didn't happen yet, he loves to grab me while fucking her.

No precisely, but I had dressed as a girl for them, and grabbed our bull''s cock so he could enter my wife. I'm not so crazy about the cleaning part because personally I don't like the taste of sperm, so I don't even try. I would love that our bull fuck me, and even though it didn't happen yet, he loves to grab me while fucking her.
You'll have a better chance if you start cleaning your wife and sucking his dick.

My ex pegged me until i learned to cum like that. Once she had me cleaning cream-pie, dressing as a slut, and cuming from my prostate she started introducing her bulls to me. Since she liked black men it was black cock that turned me.
typical way to make a cuck, start him out with talking then work on his ass till she fucks it and then introduce other men and then have the cuck serve, perfect cuckold training program

That's totally my intention. Now it's just a matter of following my path ;)
I was started by my black Mistress commanding me to let her boyfriend cum in my mouth, which I had no interest in as it was serving black women that I craved, but from there it progressed quickly to me sucking him off regularly and then he started fucking me and eventually a lot of his freinds did too. So I was lucky in that, but since you haven't been so lucky I would suggest starting by begging to clean him off. I've found that a lot of black men who consider themselves straight will let you do that and even fuck you if you present yourself as owned property instead of a man.

Back