Have you wb been fucked?

this was soo true for me - I gave up my ass for the 1st time the summer before I started high school and have never looked back
Same here. Summer before hs to older teen black guy on my street. Took to it like a duck to water. Would usually cum while he fucked me. Told me I had a butt like a girl. Gave him bjs pretty often and my asshole when i was ready for it

Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
Yes
After being pegged by my wife for weeks. We had discussed this and one night her bull brought a bi friend. I was penetrated while doing missionary with her.
It felt like my cock would explode and desintegrate. She said it was the best hard on I got and she loved feeling my dick in her. I don't know if I came from fucking her or being fucked by the black guy. We all came in a short difference of time from each other, but their screams were the loudest. I felt like my virility flowed down her pussy, leaving behind a sister rather than a husband to her.
I had this before but I was not completely consensual. My then female partner set me up with some black friend of hers during a sex party. I thought I recovered from that.

I was fucked by my x wife's Black Bull as she watched him fuck Me. He first told Me to suck His cock. So I did mmmmm it was so good. My wife said suck like a girl you little slut you know you like it! And yes I did love sucking his cock. Then he said pull your panties down and get on the bed on all fours. I said what for. My x wife said are you that stupid he's going to fuck you ass pussy. Look no but I did as I was told to do. As he put his. Cock in me I was so nervous but My x wife kissed Me and said it's OK you going to like being the girl. And she was right. He. Fuck Me real good and I feel in love with black cock
Love this, as it is now your ex i guess she left you u for a real man. Are u living as a woman now.

Yes
After being pegged by my wife for weeks. We had discussed this and one night her bull brought a bi friend. I was penetrated while doing missionary with her.
It felt like my cock would explode and desintegrate. She said it was the best hard on I got and she loved feeling my dick in her. I don't know if I came from fucking her or being fucked by the black guy. We all came in a short difference of time from each other, but their screams were the loudest. I felt like my virility flowed down her pussy, leaving behind a sister rather than a husband to her.
I had this before but I was not completely consensual. My then female partner set me up with some black friend of hers during a sex party. I thought I recovered from that.
My wife uses this scenario in our role play sometimes. I love it.

Da mein Ding so klein ist,schämte ich mich in meiner Jugend dafür,hatte dadurch nur SEX mit Männern.Mit der ersten Frau(mit 18)fing es auch an dass mich unser Fickbesuch auch fickte,weil ich gerne in Kleidchen bzw.Röcke dann anhatte.Oder er fickte mich weil er Anal wollte Sie aber nicht.Dafür bin ich dann da!!

I was once fucked in the ass by a shemale. It happened all of a sudden as I was there to suck cock. Once she was hard I found myself on my back. I thought it was about her getting into a better position for me to suck. But before I knew what happened I had a hard cock in my ass and was getting pounded. My reaction was more instinctive and raised my legs knees so it would be better for her. My dick remained soft and just flopped around with cum leaking out. After 10 20 minutes I was then back to sucking cock after some clean up until I started to swallow her cum. This really helped with my submission, as I felt good about being a sissy. After I swallowed I was told to jerk so I could be watched by the shemale. All of this felt so natural to me.

I've licked my wife twice while she was getting fucked doggy. One time he fell out onto my face, no one said anything or had discussed what the M/M boundries. If she had told me too I would have sucked him and put him back in her. As far as anal, she's only pegged me maybe 5 times total in our life and I've never been with a man outside of getting head from a guy when I was 14.
That's how it started for us, my wife's bull started to pull out on purpose after seeing how I instinctively just took his cock in my mouth. Has it changed for you since?

As for anal, my wife looooves pegging me, and definitely helped convince me to try the real thing. Only one so far, but I enjoyed it a lot and we've been looking to repeat the experience (and just like my wife my ass is BBC-only :devil:).

My Black Master fucked me, but my wife doesn't know about that part of my life. It would be so humiliating and exciting to have her see me getting fucked and sucking off my Black Master, then making me watch her cum while he fucks her.
I have been fucked by many BBC shemales but always thought best I keep that part of my life to myself even though she’s had many BBC’s.

I have been fucked by many BBC shemales but always thought best I keep that part of my life to myself even though she’s had many BBC’s.
You know what is best for you but I love how my wife teases me when we see or talk to a good looking black guy.

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
Yes it was awesome, and she loved it too.it was my first time with a man ,I loved it and still do

tumblr_nnyhv1S84V1uv2u2go1_500.gif
Ohhh my

Back