Have you wb been fucked?

My clitty also remains soft but I have yet to cum from the fucking
I don't cum like a man when fucked but my ass cums like a woman's pussy over and over pushing their COCK out on big cums like a pussy will do plus gets wet and creamy like pussy it feels amazing and tastes good too love when they go ass to mouth a few times always suck them clean when done usually hard again and get fucked some more..one time in arcade booth cum had run down my left leg and dripping off my nut sack I kept wiping it up with my hand and licking it off both his cum and my ass juice one when a young hung black man fucked me over an hour and a half cumming 5 times never went soft I had to push him off and take a break but that was hot

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
I’ve never been fucked before
But I fantasize about it a lot. And in that fantasy
There definitely is others watching and participating.

it feels funny to walk after you have been fucked by a big cock up the ass in fact you can feel it for a few days after if he fucks you hard. you can tell when he is all the way in because you feel his balls bouncing off yours and when he cums his cock expands. too much anal can cause problems so better stick mainly yo sucking and just take cock on special occasions

tumblr_o57g7cfCJP1tufgrpo1_400.gif
👍👍👍

Back