Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Have licked my own juice from her after fucking plenty of times before. But , No couldn't lick up another mans mess even if she asked me to. Fucked her sloppy seconds style after she's been filled with black cum loads of times though.

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
I was required to clean her pussy and also to clean his cock.

Don't understand why any black guy would want another man to mouth his cock , its gay and you must be also.
Sometimes it's not as simple as "if you're not heterosexual then you're gay or bi". When my wife told me how she used to have sex with her ex black boyfriend, it turned me on like crazy...in that moment I would have been able to do anything that she wished me to do it.

Sometimes it's not as simple as "if you're not heterosexual then you're gay or bi". When my wife told me how she used to have sex with her ex black boyfriend, it turned me on like crazy...in that moment I would have been able to do anything that she wished me to do it.
Have to agree, my hubby gets bit annoyed when some people suggest this lifestyle can indicate the hubby is gay. In fact it put him off meeting my guy and watching us (which I wanted him to do). He has always been straight but absolutely turns him on when im out with my guy or spend the night with my guy etc. He asks me to keep the guys stuff inside me till i come home (as best I can) so we can make love in it, and other times loves me sitting with him watching TV or whatever knowing Ive got the guys stuff in my belly after a blowjob.

Have to agree, my hubby gets bit annoyed when some people suggest this lifestyle can indicate the hubby is gay. In fact it put him off meeting my guy and watching us (which I wanted him to do). He has always been straight but absolutely turns him on when im out with my guy or spend the night with my guy etc. He asks me to keep the guys stuff inside me till i come home (as best I can) so we can make love in it, and other times loves me sitting with him watching TV or whatever knowing Ive got the guys stuff in my belly after a blowjob.
We totally get what you say and from our experiences know all about the need to have sex with eachother after a black lover has seeded the wife. I dont care that his cum is inside her , I just need to fuck her myself so badly and she loves that.
You don't mention your husband mouthing his cock so I don't consider him gay .
Karen just said that she would not want to see me doing that and if lloyd "he's her current bbc lover " wanted that , then it would be goodbye lloyd go find yourself a man.
I do also like knowing that karen has swallowed her lovers cum , I cant leave her alone knowing that .

1. What does mouthing licking clean or sucking on a black bull's cock have to do with Gay in this contex. It simply does not make any sence in this contex. It would be like a mistress ordering a woman to allow her pussy to be eaten and she is GAY bull ******* she is under the direction of the mistress and this mistress may in fact be humiliating this woman because she is so against being eaten or even eating another woman. Same here the husband may be streight but the BULL is asking demanding his submission which is the whole point of cuckolding. Husband submitts to the wife fucking other men, if he did not divorce court would be the next stop in this journey, and by that he is willinly submitting to the BULL. This is all under the gueis of a loving gift to the wife!! I understand if he married one of those female creatuures that could fuck the foot ball team and the basket ball team then still come home and fuck him senseless. Yes he if he wants to keep her must allow this behavior. If my wife is fucking other men I will be there watching. If those men want me to suck them I am game if she has a problem then she should talk about it before she goes shoping for a on the side fuck. Because I am going to mention that he must allow me to watch and film it if he is not up for this she better find another man.
    There was a childs game that when it was your turn you must do what the other person said usualy it was something like kissing the girl who hated you, or the uglest boy killing the prettiest girl where ever told, this is how I see this!!
    Ohh , so because i don't suck cock and karen wouldn't like me to , that means were not true cuckolds ! Ahh well such is life. At least we enjoy doing what were doing and You enjoy sucking cock. Must be a gay thing.

[quoteit"lonerancher, post: 407843, member: 38704"]That is not in my writing that if you do not suck you bull you are not a true cuckold! Let me simplyfie for you you are playing a game it had a person that calls the shots whatever this person says to do you must when the bottle points to you or the pointer on the board the pointer falls on you and the wizzart of the game says kiss Bob on the lips you kiss Bob as a good sport are you gay or just playing a game??? This is a adult game and the two primary players are the cuckoldress (wife/girlfriend) and the Bull the cuck is the bottom player in submisson the the wife and bull[/quote]
Dress it up with talk about ******* games if ya like.
Let me simplify it fo you
If a man sucks , licks or whatever another mans cock ; thats fuckin gay.
What you need to remember is that other people besides you have a right to an opinion , so when you use a word like bullshit to describe another persons opinion your being a " know it all twat " I mean " did you write the rule book on cuckoldry ? NO YOU DIDNT !!!!!
Have respect for everyone elses opinions !

I am not Hell I ma not even babtist but if we are playing a game and it requires men to touch men who is gay. If a huaband servvices your cock does this make you gay.

Are you answering the question you asked, or are you asking a question?

Back