Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Yes to all of those. Not my wife forsing me, but me being eager to lick the cum from them.
Now, I would never touch another woman without my wife/Goddess permission.

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
Both...My job is to always clean her first though, Leanns instructions!

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
I would like to lick the juices off his black cock then eat my wife's pussy...as for using it as lube my dick is locked up and can't use.

would lick it off and clean up the bull because although my cock big just love seeing white creamy cum oozing out her pussy ,especially knowing a bbc been in her. its her dream for me to watch and listening to her moaning whilst she been taken doggy and im laying underneath watching her pussy lips spread wide.

I would clean out the bulls cum while it is still strong and fresh then use what cum i could not suck out for lube to fuck her full of my cum.

Absolutely love doing this. I used to be friends with a girl who would let me clean her after guys fucked her. I was a sophmore in college and she was a year older than me and lived across the street. She sort of ****** me to do the first time and then after that I would practically beg her to let me do it

wouldn't have to tell me twice

Back