Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

The first time I had sex with my wife, she had already broken up her relationship with Axel, her black boyfriend, some days before. But I knew she had been fucking with him and by those days she was not having condoms, so he had cummed inside her pussy. When we were on bed, simplement imaginning her black boyfriend drilling and cumming inside the same pussy that I was ready to fuck, turned me on in a wildly way!

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
Iwould lick that pussy clean and use my tounge and fingers to get it all out,and get it in my belly were it belongs. Then i would want the bull to fuck her again so i could get my little wienie in her pussy for sloppy seconds.

Iwould lick that pussy clean and use my tounge and fingers to get it all out,and get it in my belly were it belongs. Then i would want the bull to fuck her again so i could get my little wienie in her pussy for sloppy seconds.
The best way to turn a black guy on after he has cummed is sucking his cock. The first time my wife sucked her black boyfriend's cock just few seconds later he had cummed, his cock turned hard again quickly.

I prefer licking the cumfilled Pussy or even the dirty asshole of the bitch. At the Beginning and after the black bull has finished his job.
Greetings from Germany-

Well. ..do that???never!!I can grab black cocks for put it in her mouth or lick her pussy when someone is fucking in her ass....maybe try to suck one time but never swallow or feel other guy cum into the mouth. .it is too much. ..I want let her swallow or be covered by cum but absolutely not me. ...

Back