Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
Would do whatever the superior black master desired and allowed me to do

If I saw my wife being pleasure so powerfully that she didn't even know her own name and then took his full load deep inside of her, in truth, I would be so hard at the sights and sounds that I would have to fuck her as follow up feeling "him" as my cock slid into her....I would be so excited by it all I probably wouldn't last long....and then I'd lower myself to her and suck/lick her deeply drinking everything I found....

If I saw my wife being pleasure so powerfully that she didn't even know her own name and then took his full load deep inside of her, in truth, I would be so hard at the sights and sounds that I would have to fuck her as follow up feeling "him" as my cock slid into her....I would be so excited by it all I probably wouldn't last long....and then I'd lower myself to her and suck/lick her deeply drinking everything I found....

She hasn't tried it yet?

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
I would do as I was told by the black master that had deposited his precious cum in the sluts pussy

I would like to fuck her if she would let me but if not I would be happy to lick her pussy clean...

Back