Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

haven't cleaned other cock cum yet but eat my cum from her all the time. Now her favorite part of intercourse is my cleaning after

I know my place and I would get down between her thighs and lick her pussy clean. I am not permitted to have sex with her unless she tells me to. That hasn't happened in over 2 years.

You really haven't had sex with her in two years and you think she has any love for you?

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.

What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
me personally i think id just et it haha

I have to admit, I don't have an issue with being with my wife after, whether it's oral or sloppy seconds, but I don't know that I would kiss her with a mouth full. Interesting.
Sometimes you get so hot you would do anything for her. Oh by the way, I LOVE her tits if that is her in your profile pic. WOW

Back