Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

One of my absolute best times, is when the wife is like this, I love to go over and lick her lips, kiss her face and lick his cock as well. I tell her how beautiful she is, how sexy she it, how i adore her, i tell her how she made my dick so erect and i am so excited watching the sexiest female on earth service men. Even though i do not have regular sex with her, i am still jacking myself and getting super orgasms! But i praise her until my jaw hurts from telling her how great she is!!!!

What hubby won't want to clean this?

Simply HOT as fucking hell! Nothing better. Wife gets like this and then spreads her legs, i get up to her, on my stomach on the bed and smell her, i am rubbing my dick on the bed. I eat her and i always cum on the bed, most of the time she never even notices or cares, she just puts her head back and tries to orgasm again. Sometimes she lights a cigarette, picks up her cell phone and calls someone and talks, stops while she cums again and then starts talking agian.

I simply love the black man, i praise them, idolize them and when i am naked at their feet, i will proudly bend and bow and show them the respect and the praise they so earned and deserve.

I did something that even surprised me the other night. I started to cum in my wife, then intentionally stopped after I shot a part of a load. Then I ate her out for a while. After that I fucked her for about another minute or two and came really hard.
I like it a lot better when I eat a black man's fresh nut out of her, but eating my own was fun too.

I did something that even surprised me the other night. I started to cum in my wife, then intentionally stopped after I shot a part of a load. Then I ate her out for a while. After that I fucked her for about another minute or two and came really hard.
I like it a lot better when I eat a black man's fresh nut out of her, but eating my own was fun too.
I have trouble getting my wife to finish when I fuck her so I always eat her pussy after I cum in it.

I love these little white boys acting like its up to them.

If you have allowed your wife to get fucked by a superior black man you have already forfeited all rights as a man. You are now a submissive little sissy boy who wont just eat her out. No. You will be on your hands and knees with your face inches from his cock when he pulls out and BEGGING to suck his load out.

And you're gonna have your face buried in her pussy, tasting his big load when you feel your wife grab your hair and hold you tight, and her big black bulls hand wrap around the back of your neck and grip you, not letting you go anywhere.

if you are underneath your wife and a man cums in her the first thing that happens is when he pulls out his cum covered cock falls into your mouth and then there is a rush of cum from her pussy that runs into your mouth. She may make you take the rest but often a woman who wants her man to lick cum will make him clean from different places. My first taste was from her fingers and eventually i licked it off her nipples and feet and ass and belly

Back