Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I have and sucked her bulls cock clean at his and her insistance. She said it made her more attracted to her lover and it showed her I accept his dominance over us both and her preference and need for his bigger and better cock over mine. It makes her comfortable to see me submit to him that I accept and submit to him being my wifes preferred lover with a hung cock and that is the alpha male when he is around us. For her its an obvious signal I submit to her attraction for him and that she needs other bigger men and cocks inside her and for me to accept that. Licking his creampie from her turns everyone on and I enjoy her sitting on my face while I do it or licking her while she is getting fucked. She really enjoys the role reversal and loves that for the bull or bulls she wants me to lick her clean, that I understand how she sees their standing as lovers and doms over me. Licking another man, a black mans creampie from her pussy is very intimate, erotic for us all and for the bull, I am showing him I accept his role as master and am there to help assist them both with helping faciliate them having bareback sex. Allowing and seeing another mans cum inside your womans pussy, especially knowing it came from a huge black cock and there is a lot of it, is very erotic, especially when you know how much bigger he is than me and how much better he felt inside her. Even if she isn't at a point she can openly admit it. But once she can, and screams out how much she wants him to cum inside her pussy and starts humiliating me, then good things are ahead. It eventually leads to her wanting me to suck him dry, which I do for her. It shows her I accept his hung cock pleasing her and cumming inside her, hopefully to breed her (fantasy). But lets face it, she is there for sex, a big cock and a guy to cum inside her. How erotic to lick it out and that same creampie get her pregnant. And you liked him dry as well. Eventually helping them have sex as she her belly swells. Having the baby, feeding it in front of him, then handing it off to you so she can fuck her baby daddy and you continue to lick them dry or not? I would gladly hold off licking her clean if she wanted to keep it all in there to get pregnant and limit my cleaning to her drip? Which brings up another topic, when they have sex around the house and she drips out on the leather furniture or floor, I also lick that up or intentionally sit in it so their essence is on my clothes or rub it on me.

We`ve had some "sperm play", but always with my own and never another man`s.
Occasionally, i ate our combined love juices out of her well-filled pussy after i had cummed in her :mstickle: , and we too shared loads with kisses after i had finished in her mouth. :lips:

But it is unlikely to ever happen with another man`s sperm as we play it safe. :balanced: By our both choice the only way for him to get into my woman`s pussy is with a correctly mounted and intact condom on. :cool: :sex: :threesome:

my wife,s favorite was to have me lick her while she fucked and then have me lick the cum from her or off her , she enjoyed this no matter the color or size of the cock and she always had good orgasms from this but she had them anyway. once she knew I would lick up another mans cum she had me clean it from every part of her body. The first load I tasted was a surprise from her fingers and the next was a load ******* fed from her pussy. After that I had no reason to object to anything she wanted since I had already submitted

I have licked up lots of cum from different donors but bulls need to learn how to make their deposits more interesting. They can just blow and pull out and let the cum gush out all at once or they can cum deep and keep it in for a bit and gently pull out leaving their hot cum deep inside to seep out slowly and prolong the cuck feast. It also is good to make a deposit in the hole and spray some on the wifes body such as her back or tits and then have the cuck clean up every drop. I like it when they cum in her and finish in my mouth maybe pumping deep or letting it lay in my mouth for a few minutes

Я люблю, чтобы очистить киску своей жены после того, как ее любовников, несколько раз я очистил и их Дикс, хотя они все белые, и очень хочется попробовать черный петух !!! Вот как мне нравится chisit ....MYSW0062.JPG MYSW0063.JPG

my wife,s favorite was to have me lick her while she fucked and then have me lick the cum from her or off her , she enjoyed this no matter the color or size of the cock and she always had good orgasms from this but she had them anyway. once she knew I would lick up another mans cum she had me clean it from every part of her body. The first load I tasted was a surprise from her fingers and the next was a load ******* fed from her pussy. After that I had no reason to object to anything she wanted since I had already submitted
Wow!!!

Back