Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

When the hubby sees how welcoming his wife is to letting him edge closer to her pussy, he knows then that he's got carte-blanche willpower to peruse her cum-filled pussy with authority.

I don't believe that you understand the words that you wrote as a caption to your picture; it should read, "When the hubby sees how his wife has spread her legs to encourage him to come closer to her pussy, he knows that he has no willpower to refuse her cum-filled pussy or authority."

Although I tend to write stories in which I am submissive, and it's fun to fantasize about, I'm the controlling hand in our sex life. I would gladly eat a black man's cum from my wife's fucked pussy. I would gladly clean his cock. But, it's more about me giving her to him and thanking him for the good fuck than being submissive.
People don't understand that a good BDSM relationship allows the submissive to set the limits. You don't become a mindless slave, otherwise you can be replaced with a sex doll and a safe consensual relationship can too easily become *******.

hubby has done this many times I luv when he licks my cum filled pussy and he knows I will have an orgasm from it. plus the bulls love to watch him , he has also done this for black swinger couples after the man has cum in his lady
he also likes to snowball
Wow, he was allowed to eat a black wife after her man came in her ? DAMN is he lucky, id give anything to do that

If my husband was around when my black lover was finished with me I always insisted that he clean my cum filled pussy with his tongue. That was his reward for me letting him be there. He knew that was the only way he could make me orgasm and he loved licking me clean whether he would admit it or not.

Phyliss

If my husband was around when my black lover was finished with me I always insisted that he clean my cum filled pussy with his tongue. That was his reward for me letting him be there. He knew that was the only way he could make me orgasm and he loved licking me clean whether he would admit it or not.

Phyliss
I bet he admits it like I have to since I am the same

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!

I have. It was the first time she said she would fuck a black guy. I wasn't there but once they finished I came round and licked her clean

Back