have you ever had a BBC that made you cum under a min?

With kissing and foreplay, I’d be shaking almost immediately after penetration 😊
For this very reason is why in 13 years in the lifestyle all the hotwives and couples that told me "no kissing" I declined to interact with them after that conversation because you are seriously limiting the highest possible quality of experience that you will have by not being uninhibited!

The reason was never medical. It was more about reserving something for hubby! Well then hubby should just keep the rest of you as well?

If a hotwife cannot be uninhibited to express and enjoy herself in anyway she chooses with her Bull sexually then to me that's an experience that's already being limited in quality and I will pass on that every time!

No but I've had men of all colors cum in under a minute that's a bummer especially if he's one of those guys who can't get it up for about a half hour after getting off.
Too many are one and done dud. I am lucky my husband cock is like an everready battery he just keeps going going I have to tell him to stop:mstickle:

Back