have you ever fallen in luv with your bull?

I feel that the woman should have feelings of love toward her bull and Bull towards her. First it will enhance and make the sex 10x better between them. She can love him for what he does for her and love her husband for the things he does for her. Sex is always better when love is involved,. Anything that looks like this is Love Look at their eyes, their embracing of each other as he is deeply penetrating her. Who doesn't want to see them make love? Hubby or Bf will just have to settle that bull is part of her !mylove18.jpg

mrs inked fell in love with our regular, she could not understand that i did not have a problem with that, even explained to her that she deserved all the love she wanted in her life and i was not jealous.

"My bull" is not really a bull but an ex black boyfriend who was with me during three years. We loved each others while our relationship was good.
My husband knew my ex and begged me to call him during several years. Finally I did it and we began to get dates with my ex since the last year.
Have sex with my ex and my hubby is the greatest experience that I have ever had. Boh of them are excellent lovers and make me feel special. However I have ever known how separate my feelins between my husband and our black friend. We feel a great appreciation for him and my ex feels the same for us.
But one of the last times we had sex was different. My hubby asked us to have sex into a swimming pool from a club where we were spending the day. Nobody was near us so, we felt comfortable and our friend turned on quickly just massaging his black cock with one of my hands. That day we kissed each others a lot. We fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. I guess it was the nearest to make the love that we've had in the last months. My hubby knows that and it likes him because he really love our black friend too. I know some day it must over but now I'm enjoying it.
Enjoy it baby girl.

I was brought down to earth with a bump a week ago last Saturday. I met a guy in June (see my 'please verify me' section) and seen him a few times but also text etc a lot. Must admit to liking him a bit. We had arranged to go out on the Saturday and I was dressed and raring to go. He text me at the last minute to say he couldnt go. I then had a phone call off his friend asking me out instead (I said no). I spoke to my guy last week about it and he thought he was doing me a favour by arranging an 'alternative'. Its reminded me that this is just about sex and nothing else, probably for the best really.
Sux

I had a long term affair with a Black Lover who I fell madly in love with. I told him I wanted to leave my husband and we could get a place together. He immediately stopped seeing me. Turns out he was married with a family. Seems he referred to me as his "piece of ass on the side". Obviously it was all physical for him and my emotions got in the way. We eventually started seeing each other again but this time with a clear understanding it was about the sex, nothing more. I learned to keep my emotions in check.

I feel that the woman should have feelings of love toward her bull and Bull towards her. First it will enhance and make the sex 10x better between them. She can love him for what he does for her and love her husband for the things he does for her. Sex is always better when love is involved,. Anything that looks like this is Love Look at their eyes, their embracing of each other as he is deeply penetrating her. Who doesn't want to see them make love? Hubby or Bf will just have to settle that bull is part of her !View attachment 2339849

This is such a beautiful photo. I love having sex in this position also as you can see with this couple, it’s a positive where you can give passion to the experience..

This is such a beautiful photo. I love having sex in this position also as you can see with this couple, it’s a positive where you can give passion to the experience..
Its like they never want to leave each others embrace. Janice that would be a beautiful sight to see you thst way also!

My then wife fell in love with a black guy who she was cheating with at the time. I suspected something was happening so I decided to try and catch them in the act... created a hiding spot in our bedroom closet. My initial plan was to interrupt and make a scene but instead watched the entire time. They were amazing together, passionate and in the moment. And when my wife came the first time, it was way different than when she came with me... a lot more intense and spasmatic. Her second orgasm was more intimate, calling his name and saying that she loved him and wanted to be with him all the time. After they left, and as I sat in the closet with tears streaming down my face AND with a hard dick, I came to the realization that I wasn't just jealous of just him being with my wife. I was also jealous of her being with him... a big strong black man with a thick massive cock... a man who knew how to please a woman... my woman, in a way I never did or could. Long story short, I ended up being a cuck husband for the next year before eventually divorcing... as well as being subservient to the black man, including letting him fuck me whenever he, as he said it, had an itch for sissy bitch ass pussy.

Yes, we can fall in love with black men too

Back