have you ever fallen in luv with your bull?

I was brought down to earth with a bump a week ago last Saturday. I met a guy in June (see my 'please verify me' section) and seen him a few times but also text etc a lot. Must admit to liking him a bit. We had arranged to go out on the Saturday and I was dressed and raring to go. He text me at the last minute to say he couldnt go. I then had a phone call off his friend asking me out instead (I said no). I spoke to my guy last week about it and he thought he was doing me a favour by arranging an 'alternative'. Its reminded me that this is just about sex and nothing else, probably for the best really.

when i lived with my cuckled and the wife for bout halfa year. the wife slept with me. we were very close to becoming confused i looked at everything as a job.... she began callin me babe and callin hubby by his first name. just be careful.

The woman falling in love with me would be such a turn-off. There's a fine balance between the fantasy and the reality. When they start liking me too much, I go somewhere else. The reason I'm in the lifestyle is because I DON'T want anything resembling a committed relationship. Spare me.

I bring this up 'cuz this one woman is a little too into me. Bleh. Don't live vicariously through me, yeah?

About eight years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I decided to try this. She let me be with other women before as lobg as she was involved, so I wanted to return the favor. We went to an adult site to meet Black men for sex. The guy we met was very nice and fun to hang with and talk to. We decided to invite him back to our place and things went on from there.

Now, she didn't get strong feelings for him, but there was something. He added her to MySpace and when she seen all the other girls on his profile, she got jealous. I told her flat out that he just was in it for the sex. She didn't like hearing the truth and got mad at me but finally realized I was right.

Ι know a woman who had fallen in love with her lover. I was chatting both with her and her husband and I know their story is true. The short version is that she broke a rule they had: Not play with people they knew. Although she had a few steady lovers she started having sex with a young neighbor and she couldn't stop it. The attraction was mutual and when he broke off with his girlfriend he didn't bother looking for another. She also stopped seeing other men and they became exclusive except for her husband.

Her husband was both excited and a little jealous but he knew it wouldn't last and he was right. They stayed together for 3+ years but the guy had to move to another state when he finished college and found a good job. Their age difference was big. He was in his early 20's, she was in her late 40's and the husband in his late 50's.

It was exciting though to chat with her and telling me how she felt about him. She had confessed her feelings to her husband and she had told him it was a different kind of love and she was capable of loving both of them. Needless to say who got the most sex from her...

The woman falling in love with me would be such a turn-off. There's a fine balance between the fantasy and the reality. When they start liking me too much, I go somewhere else. The reason I'm in the lifestyle is because I DON'T want anything resembling a committed relationship. Spare me.

I bring this up 'cuz this one woman is a little too into me. Bleh. Don't live vicariously through me, yeah?
+1 from the other side of things... and one of the reasons I tend to go for variety instead of a regular bull. Pathetic as he may be sexually :) I love my husband and want to enjoy this lifestyle without the mess of trying to throw romance into it.

hey all this is something in struglling with im Kate 25 i've only been with my bf in a loving relationship so i've never had sex without feelings this is making me nervous i want to do this

hey all this is something in struglling with im Kate 25 i've only been with my bf in a loving relationship so i've never had sex without feelings this is making me nervous i want to do this

Try having sex with a stranger and see if you like it. You'll have to be with another guy for a long time to develop feelings for him so until you find a steady lover and be with him for a while you are "safe".

Back