have you ever fallen in luv with your bull?

My milf is married, but she's very close to me tells me alot... We have been fucking for a Lil over a year very discreet. .. I think she really likes me closer to loving me....

To me the crucial thing here is complete honesty between everyone involved as well as maturity and a sense of honour. For me being a Bull is not just about fucking someones wife but leaving a door open to allow friendship in and perhaps even love if the circumstances are right. However as with friendship love can be nurtured or left to fade into a memory. I think the love of another mans wife is a beautiful thing but I would never fan its flames if everyone wasn't happy with the situation.

I am very careful when meeting couples and trust my instincts, they are my guide and I use them to determine how close...or not I get to them.

Sounds like good advice, I would think it would be hard to not have feelings for the wife bf

Sounds like good advice, I would think it would be hard to not have feelings for the wife bf

Very true, you can't control what you feel but you can control what you do even if it is difficult.......to put it mildly. I am speaking from experience in this instance. I found myself getting very close to a wife once and the feeling was mutual. When the husband explained how he felt and asked me to take a step back I did. We are still all in touch and will no doubt meet again but because the husband was not comfortable with the emotional situation we no longer fan the flames. My philosophy is to learn from life's experiences and I certainly learnt a lot from this one.

Did you think it was possible for all three of you to love each other? I mean I would think it would change where she would love you and you her but that doesn't mean she didn't love the husband any less.

Did you think it was possible for all three of you to love each other? I mean I would think it would change where she would love you and you her but that doesn't mean she didn't love the husband any less.

Well in our instance once it dawned on us how close we were getting I made it clear to the wife that she should always put her husband first in the true sense of the word. In a way that may have made us closer.

His biggest source of discomfort was the amount of time we spent chatting and bonding with each other. Which on reflection was a bit too much for him as he was not a typical cuckold.

There are other cuckolds that I have met or chatted with who ironically dream of their wife falling in love with me. Isn't life funny lol

My wife has fallen in love with every lover to an extent.....it's in her eyes while kissing and fucking her lovers...she even tells them she loves them....she means it even though it's a different kind of love....hard to explain but you can definitely see it in her eyes!

My ex-wife did early on with one guy. I really think she cheated on me with him first as she would develop infatuations with certain alpha males that were good looking yet just aggressive enough. He even started calling me to hang out and be friends before I started sensing something was "off". He was a little aggressive toward me when she wasn't around and she talked about him a lot and we even went and hung out with him when he threw parties. Eventually I could tell she was really attracted to him and I gave her the ok to have sex with him. She wasted little time and made a point to go over after work one day to seduce him (she says). It was probably to just bring it out in the open. But yes, she fell in love with him for a bit. They dated. He came over to our house, we would go over there sometimes. I could tell this was different than other lovers she picked up and really just revisited because they were there. She really liked Eric. He was athletic, aggressive, funny and hung. He became a long term lover/boyfriend to her for a year before he moved to another state. She would openly tell him she loved him in front of me and let him know how much better pleased her than I did and he would in turn dominate us both which she said made her want to have sex with him even more. She encouraged me to submit to him as her boyfriend and as someone who would be in our lives for awhile which I did. She said she would always love me as her husband and best friend but she was falling in love with Eric too and needed me to accept her pussy belonged to him.

She had such a mindblowing experience with him that she needed to see him again, which I understood. What I didn't understand is that she was unable to separate sex and love and since he gave her such good sex, she started to fall in love with him but never said a thing to me. I found out later she started to see him behind my back (which I didn't understand since I encouraged her to have sex with him) and then eventually confessed she had feelings for him and was considering leaving me for him. However she didn't realize he too was married and just using her as his little fuck toy. He had her doing all sorts of things. Anyway, she stayed but was a little crushed and for a while didn't want anything to do with sex. Eventually she got it back and tried other lovers. We ended up divorcing but for other issues not related to her bull or sex at all

My ex-wife did early on with one guy. I really think she cheated on me with him first as she would develop infatuations with certain alpha males that were good looking yet just aggressive enough. He even started calling me to hang out and be friends before I started sensing something was "off". He was a little aggressive toward me when she wasn't around and she talked about him a lot and we even went and hung out with him when he threw parties. Eventually I could tell she was really attracted to him and I gave her the ok to have sex with him. She wasted little time and made a point to go over after work one day to seduce him (she says). It was probably to just bring it out in the open. But yes, she fell in love with him for a bit. They dated. He came over to our house, we would go over there sometimes. I could tell this was different than other lovers she picked up and really just revisited because they were there. She really liked Eric. He was athletic, aggressive, funny and hung. He became a long term lover/boyfriend to her for a year before he moved to another state. She would openly tell him she loved him in front of me and let him know how much better pleased her than I did and he would in turn dominate us both which she said made her want to have sex with him even more. She encouraged me to submit to him as her boyfriend and as someone who would be in our lives for awhile which I did. She said she would always love me as her husband and best friend but she was falling in love with Eric too and needed me to accept her pussy belonged to him.

My then wife fell in love with a black guy who she was cheating with at the time. I suspected something was happening so I decided to try and catch them in the act... created a hiding spot in our bedroom closet. My initial plan was to interrupt and make a scene but instead watched the entire time. They were amazing together, passionate and in the moment. And when my wife came the first time, it was way different than when she came with me... a lot more intense and spasmatic. Her second orgasm was more intimate, calling his name and saying that she loved him and wanted to be with him all the time. After they left, and as I sat in the closet with tears streaming down my face AND with a hard dick, I came to the realization that I wasn't just jealous of just him being with my wife. I was also jealous of her being with him... a big strong black man with a thick massive cock... a man who knew how to please a woman... my woman, in a way I never did or could. Long story short, I ended up being a cuck husband for the next year before eventually divorcing... as well as being subservient to the black man, including letting him fuck me whenever he, as he said it, had an itch for sissy bitch ass pussy.

"My bull" is not really a bull but an ex black boyfriend who was with me during three years. We loved each others while our relationship was good.
My husband knew my ex and begged me to call him during several years. Finally I did it and we began to get dates with my ex since the last year.
Have sex with my ex and my hubby is the greatest experience that I have ever had. Boh of them are excellent lovers and make me feel special. However I have ever known how separate my feelins between my husband and our black friend. We feel a great appreciation for him and my ex feels the same for us.
But one of the last times we had sex was different. My hubby asked us to have sex into a swimming pool from a club where we were spending the day. Nobody was near us so, we felt comfortable and our friend turned on quickly just massaging his black cock with one of my hands. That day we kissed each others a lot. We fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. I guess it was the nearest to make the love that we've had in the last months. My hubby knows that and it likes him because he really love our black friend too. I know some day it must over but now I'm enjoying it.
Hubby might want that cock too

My then wife fell in love with a black guy who she was cheating with at the time. I suspected something was happening so I decided to try and catch them in the act... created a hiding spot in our bedroom closet. My initial plan was to interrupt and make a scene but instead watched the entire time. They were amazing together, passionate and in the moment. And when my wife came the first time, it was way different than when she came with me... a lot more intense and spasmatic. Her second orgasm was more intimate, calling his name and saying that she loved him and wanted to be with him all the time. After they left, and as I sat in the closet with tears streaming down my face AND with a hard dick, I came to the realization that I wasn't just jealous of just him being with my wife. I was also jealous of her being with him... a big strong black man with a thick massive cock... a man who knew how to please a woman... my woman, in a way I never did or could. Long story short, I ended up being a cuck husband for the next year before eventually divorcing... as well as being subservient to the black man, including letting him fuck me whenever he, as he said it, had an itch for sissy bitch ass pussy.

Back