have you ever fallen in luv with your bull?

Not with my first Bull but the one I am with now has told me that he has feelings for me, its not just sex. I was surprised he initiated this, but am glad he is honest about it.

My opinion that is really hard to separate between sex and love especially if you keep having sex with the same person, that's why it's dangerous game for married couple because you can't prevent falling in love while the bull and the woman keep pleasing each other and giving each other the pleasure they needs

I agree. For me, sex is not only physical but emotional too. I enjoy those "butterflies" that I feel in my tummy when I know I am going to meet my lover. And there is an emotional attachment. How can there not be when you are having the best, most fulfilling sex of you life, right? But it's not the same as the love I have for my hubby. And that love has grown so much deeper since he has given me the freedom to play with my lover.
cps: you are so honest and have your ******* together. I applaud you and your hubby is a lucky man. My ex-wife kind of freaked out when she got feelings for her lover. I was worried about that a bit so I suggested she not have one exclusive bull but a variety but she wasn't comfortable with that. But she did develop feelings for her regular bull because like you said, he was giving her the best sex of her life and making her feel feelings she never felt before. It almost caused the end or our marriage but we worked that out, just had other unrelated issues we never could resolve. My current wife, however is a lot like you in that she can deal with the feelings. She says she loves her bull and myself both, just differently. He is her main sex partner, I am her life partner in all other areas but sex and she can separate that love so it works wonderfully for us.

Falling in love with your bull shouldn't be an issue if you have a sound marriage. I think sometimes people get into extramarital affairs to fix problems in their primary or marriage relationship. Sex and love are two different but intertwined emotions. If real love and respect is lacking in a person's primary relationship then forming an emotional attachment to a bull or other lover is a real danger.

As most regular readers are aware, my activity is restricted to a relatively closed group. Nearly all the relationships are LTR. As far as I know no one has wanted to leave their spouse to be with their bull. The women that share my bed are nearly all good friends and I think see me as a hobby of sorts. I can and do curl their toes, but at least for these women it seems that it takes a good deal more than orgasms to earn their love.

As far as I know none of the women over the last 15 or 20 years has involved their husband. At least it has been many years since any woman's husband has been present while I fucked her. One of the major considerations of the group is that we are discrete. Since several members of the group are prominent in the community it isn't in anyone's best interest to have the public take notice. While I don't pry into anyone's personal life in a LTR you do get a feel for the playing field. One reason that some women don't involve their husband's is the lack of desire to put on a live sex show for their spouse. Some women don't involve their husbands because their spouse doesn't approve. And some women feel that it is none of their spouses business what they do. I don't judge if they are right or wrong. When they are vetted into the group the other women make the determination as to whether the new member is capable of the discretion we require.

The extramarital relationship should be an addition not a substitute to a marriage. Before you get involved with bringing anyone into your relationship involved parties need to ask themselves "What are you really looking for?"

"My bull" is not really a bull but an ex black boyfriend who was with me during three years. We loved each others while our relationship was good.
My husband knew my ex and begged me to call him during several years. Finally I did it and we began to get dates with my ex since the last year.
Have sex with my ex and my hubby is the greatest experience that I have ever had. Boh of them are excellent lovers and make me feel special. However I have ever known how separate my feelins between my husband and our black friend. We feel a great appreciation for him and my ex feels the same for us.
But one of the last times we had sex was different. My hubby asked us to have sex into a swimming pool from a club where we were spending the day. Nobody was near us so, we felt comfortable and our friend turned on quickly just massaging his black cock with one of my hands. That day we kissed each others a lot. We fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. I guess it was the nearest to make the love that we've had in the last months. My hubby knows that and it likes him because he really love our black friend too. I know some day it must over but now I'm enjoying it.
My wife had a Black boyfriend for almost two years! We had such a good time with that! Before it happened we had never even heard of things like this happening. She is okay that it ended, but I miss it!

To me the crucial thing here is complete honesty between everyone involved as well as maturity and a sense of honour. For me being a Bull is not just about fucking someones wife but leaving a door open to allow friendship in and perhaps even love if the circumstances are right. However as with friendship love can be nurtured or left to fade into a memory. I think the love of another mans wife is a beautiful thing but I would never fan its flames if everyone wasn't happy with the situation.

I am very careful when meeting couples and trust my instincts, they are my guide and I use them to determine how close...or not I get to them.

Back