Have you ever been caught pounded by Lover when hubby sudeenly walks in

Tommi knew about us, of course, but he didn't know that his wife had arranged for me to meet them at their vacation destination in the Canadian Rockies. He came out of the shower just in time to see his wife wrappin' her mouth around my dick!

Attachments

• Dbehind.jpg
    Dbehind.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
He has walked in several times but he knew we were fucking before he walked in. I keep no secrets. His cousin did catch us once, I did not know he was coming over and the door was unlocked so he just came in the house. I thought it was my husband so we kept fucking. He walked in and caught us. He was not really surprised as he knew already about our lifestyle

This is one of my wife's fantasies. She wants to be getting ducked and have me walk on her and another man or her when she's playing with her vibrator / dildo. I can never give her a good answer when she asks what I would do, cause I'm not sure if I'd join in or just start jerking it in the doorway

Slightly different. We randomly were out and met a guy and asked if he could hook us up with some blow. He did and we invited him over to hang out for a bit. It was late and we were winding down. My ex-wife went upstairs and changed into a nightgown with no panties or bra and came back down. I thought that odd but dismissed it as she was ready for bed. We then made the couch for him and went up stairs to bed. I laid down my ex said she wanted some bottled water and went back downstairs leaving me in the bedroom to go to sleep. Time past and it was taking her a little longer than it should so I went downstairs to see what the hold up was and found her with her night gown pulled up standing over our guest and him eating her pussy out. They looked surprised to see me, he was freaking out, she was a little scared I might be mad at her but I looked at her, said so this is why it took you so long and then went back up stairs leaving them. She later came back up and got into bed and asked me if I was mad. I said no just tell me next time. She said ok she was just like that on blow and since he was so nice to help us out so she wanted to fuck him. I asked if she did fuck him and she said yes. I immediately put my hand under her gown and felt her pussy and it was wet and sticky. I asked if he used a condom and she said no. Did she enjoy it? she said yes and then sucked my cock. We had sex and talked dirty to each other and both acknowledged it was hot and she needed anothers cock it had been so long and she enjoyed spreading her legs in our home on the floor with her nightgown lifted and letting him fuck and take her bareback and cum inside her while I was upstairs asleep. Catching them earlier turned her on and she said it felt like when i didnt say anything and left like I knew she needed another man to fuck her and when she put on her nightgown earlier was her way of making herself sexually available to our guest and show both of us what she needed. That was the origin of a discussion which never came to fruition of inviting an african exchange student to live with us to seduce. The next night we discussed the idea briefly during sex and how hot it would be if I caught her with him walking into his room with him nailing her on the bed. She would love to get caught early after she seduced him to quickly make it normal for them to have sex around the house. A plan neither he nor I would know but with her fucking him some day when im not home but timed where I would be back before they were finished. She would leave the door open while he was fucking her and her be loud enough I would hear and come up to investigate and find them and then have to accept that she seduced our young live in african student and that she would let her fuck her often.

If my wife was to have an affair, fucking another man, in our bed, and I walked in on them, it would NOT be a pretty sight. I'd probably end up in jail for assault & battery before that day was over.
I’m with you Mac, for me , her being with a black stud, is for our mutual sexual benefit. If she did it on her own, without my knowledge, it would crush me.

It wouldn't have to be a 'black stud' ... but any man. She & I have always done things together or with each other's acknowledgement; its part of our agreement in our marriage as partners. She's only had 2 sex partners where I was not present, in both cases she called first to see if I would have an issue with it. And I've only had 1 additional sex partner without her acknowledgement ... and that's in 20 years of marriage. Honoring agreements & being honest are the things that have to be present IF couples are going to swing with other people, otherwise it diminishes the value of the marriage itself.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back